• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotputter
    replied
    Re: Notice Sultana Frizell

wondered why bondachuk coached her
    Because he sees a hammer thrower, not a heavy girl. When I saw the title of this thread I thought someone is telling us to take notice of this girl because she's destined for great things and then I saw it's just a complaint about her being heavy... :?:

Bondarchuk left what was left of Soviet union in 1992, and he was coaching in Portugal and Kuwait until 2004, when he moved to Canada because his daughter Tanya lives there and he wanted to be closer to her. He ended up in Kamloops because of Dylan, I remember reading that he contacted Dylans mom who is/was the president of Kamloops track and field club and started coaching there.

Also, his last name is not Badarchuk.

Leave a comment:

• nianchengyu
    replied

thank you for some details of badarchuk.

Leave a comment:

• rainy.here
    replied

Originally posted by nianchengyu
    Originally posted by rainy.here
    I don't understand your question. He is a hammer coach. She is a hammer thrower.
    I just want to know when badarchuk came to Canada,did he not coach the Russian anymore?
    I believe he left Russia in the early 1990s, but has been in Canada for about 7 years now.

Leave a comment:

• nianchengyu
    replied

Originally posted by rainy.here
    I don't understand your question. He is a hammer coach. She is a hammer thrower.
    I just want to know when badarchuk came to Canada,did he not coach the Russian anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Vault-emort
    replied

It's been grape to see Sultana raisin her currant bests..... :P

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied

Sultana has slimmed down.

Why does Bondachuk coach her? Because he is the best coach in the world at the event.

He proves it once again! 8-)

Leave a comment:

• rainy.here
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nianchengyu
    started a topic Notice Sultana Frizell

Notice Sultana Frizell

I know she is very very heavy,even more than Jillian Camarena-Williams,how about her series of 75.02m AR? I wondered why bondachuk coached her?
Working...
X