Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Hypothetical Questions( Concerning Track and Field)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Hypothetical Questions( Concerning Track and Field)

Who would win at 300 meters between Allyson Felix at her best or Sanya Richards Ross at her best?

Re: Random Hypothetical Questions( Concerning Track and Fiel

What will be Usain and Yohan Blake's PB's this year?

Comment

Will Allyson be able to take Veronica down in London? What will be their PB'S?

Comment

Originally posted by fasttrack85
        Who would win at 300 meters between Allyson Felix at her best or Sanya Richards Ross at her best?
        superb question; allow me to cheat and give an answer of "whichever one had the inside lane"

Comment

At their PR bests, Richards-Ross takes it comfortably 35.49 - 35.70.

Of course, Felix's open 400 PR is not her best performance in the event. Throw her 2007 48.0 relay split into the mix, and allow a conservative full second conversion, and Felix edges ahead for the win 35.40 - 35.49.
          There are no strings on me

Comment

If (!) they are both in the Oly final, the time will be .10 faster than if one is and the other isn't. I'll guess UB beats YB 9.60-9.64. 200 - same circumstance? UB 19.15, YB 19.22. Good conditions for both (+1.0).

Comment

Originally posted by guru
              At their PR bests, Richards-Ross takes it comfortably 35.49 - 35.70.

Of course, Felix's open 400 PR is not her best performance in the event. Throw her 2007 48.0 relay split into the mix, and allow a conservative full second conversion, and Felix edges ahead for the win 35.40 - 35.49.

I think there is just too much convolusion in those comparisons( relay to open). I'll take your first paragraph as your answer or opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                If (!) they are both in the Oly final, the time will be .10 faster than if one is and the other isn't. I'll guess UB beats YB 9.60-9.64. 200 - same circumstance? UB 19.15, YB 19.22. Good conditions for both (+1.0).[/quote

I see Yohan at around 9.7 in the oly finals and bolt at about 9.65. I see Yohan at about 19.30 in the oly finals and Bolt about 19.25. So no new records or personal bests maybe a 100 pb for Yohan tho.

Comment

Working...
                X