Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in love with Sally Pearson

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm in love with Sally Pearson

    's technique.

    I'm not clever enough to provide a link to the photo, but on the front page of this site, there's a slide show of athletes in action. One of is of Sally in mid-barrier clearance. When I saw it, I was transfixed with its simple elegance. Is that a fetish I should be worried about? :wink:

  • #2
    Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

    As long as you don't let Stacy know, it's ok.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

      Based purely on the title of Marlow's above posting, I'm going to tell Stacy.....

      edit to immediately add that I see DecFan has beaten me to it..

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

        Our love (doesn't matter that she's totally unaware of it) is true; it can survive this little indiscretion of mine.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

          Originally posted by Marlow
          I'm not clever enough to provide a link to the photo, but on the front page of this site, there's a slide show of athletes in action. One of is of Sally in mid-barrier clearance.
          This one?
          http://resources3.news.com.au/images/20 ... earson.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

            Check this one out

            http://totallycoolpix.com/wp-content/up ... af_032.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

              Originally posted by Marlow
              's technique.

              I'm not clever enough to provide a link to the photo, but on the front page of this site, there's a slide show of athletes in action. One of is of Sally in mid-barrier clearance. When I saw it, I was transfixed with its simple elegance. Is that a fetish I should be worried about? :wink:

              You are a homewrecker. She is married to someone with the last name Pearson.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                Yeah - pleez

                Just because Sal can get her leg over faster than anyone in history, it doesn't mean that you can!

                Shame Marlow!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                  Originally posted by Daisy
                  No, she's in green and her trail foot is fully visible.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                    This? http://tinypic.com/r/214ujqr/5

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                      Originally posted by Daisy
                      Nope, it's a head-on shot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                        Why Sally's technique deserves to be fawned over:

                        http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6311413696

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                          Originally posted by fasttrack85
                          Originally posted by Marlow
                          's technique.

                          I'm not clever enough to provide a link to the photo, but on the front page of this site, there's a slide show of athletes in action. One of is of Sally in mid-barrier clearance. When I saw it, I was transfixed with its simple elegance. Is that a fetish I should be worried about? :wink:
                          You are a homewrecker. She is married to someone with the last name Pearson.
                          I rather doubt that Marlow will ever get close enough to Pearson's home to make a small dent in it, much less wreck it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                            And if he does get there, let's not forget that Mr Pearson vs Marlow is probably going to be a one sided affair. 8-)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I'm in love with Sally Pearson

                              Originally posted by Daisy
                              And if he does get there, let's not forget that Mr Pearson vs Marlow is probably going to be a one sided affair. 8-)
                              Can't be any worse than a Mr. Dragila vs. Marlow outcome! :shock:

                              http://www.advocare.com/endorsers/image ... _waltz.jpg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X