Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Relays [Wednesday-Thursday]

The entry list is way up this season. Anyone from here is going to be there? Athletes, spectators?

Re: Texas Relays

I noticed LeGerald Betters on the start lists. Does anyone know if he is training seriously or what has been up with him the past few seasons? He ran well in 2010 then wasn't heard from last year.

Comment

It looks like Curtis Beach is having a pretty off day. He has pretty sub par performances in both the HJ and SP. It will be a long slog for him to make up almost 400 points in the remaining 6 events.

Comment

Originally posted by bman
        I noticed LeGerald Betters on the start lists. Does anyone know if he is training seriously or what has been up with him the past few seasons? He ran well in 2010 then wasn't heard from last year.
        He ran a 21.50 in that same 200 where Spearmon ran sub 20 this past weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
          It looks like Curtis Beach is having a pretty off day. He has pretty sub par performances in both the HJ and SP. It will be a long slog for him to make up almost 400 points in the remaining 6 events.
          OK fine. He made up 70-80 points in the 400. He still has 283 points to make up.

Comment

OK fine. He made up 70-80 points in the 400. He still has 283 points to make up.
            Beach can probably make up that many points in one event (1500)!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
              Beach can probably make up that many points in one event (1500)!
              I ran the calculator on the remaining events and he is definitely on track to PR. Would a 7770 win this meet? I estimated current score plus: 14.8,38,4.80,48,4minutes. All of those are just at or under his PRs.

Comment

I'll probably be there, either as a spectator or as an official T&FN correspondent.
                "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Wish I could be there, but unfortunately I won't.

Comment

I will be there tomorrow to work Friday and Saturday.. 60th anniversary of my first Texas Relays.. I missed some while off living life.

Comment

The weather suppose to be fair so I will be there as a happy spectator. One of these days, I might become an official. I have so much respect for those guys, & ladies of course.

Comment

I'm here in the TV booth sbove the finish line working with Dwight and Larry Rawson for the Longhorn Network(see below)

I love this town--made it to 6th Street on Tuesday night and heard some great music.

AUSTIN, Texas -- Longhorn Network will provide a total of 17 hours of coverage from the 85th Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays this week, including a live three-hour broadcast window from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Central on Friday, March 30. Larry Rawson will handle play-by-play duties, while Dwight Stones will provide analysis. Jill Montgomery will serve as a field reporter.

LHN will air coverage from Wednesday's action during a tape-delayed two-hour window from 10 p.m.-midnight. Thursday's event coverage will be split into a pair of tape-delayed two-hour windows from 7-9 p.m. and 10 p.m.-midnight.

On Friday, March 30, LHN will carry the Texas Relays live from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. The network will re-air the live coverage later that evening from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., and then follow with an additional tape-delayed one-hour window from 1-2 a.m. featuring action from Friday evening's session. LHN will produce a tape-delayed four-hour window from 10 p.m.-2 a.m.

Where to watch
                        Longhorn Network is available on Verizon FiOS TV, Grande Communications, Consolidated Communications, En-Touch Systems, E-Tex Communications, Bay City Cablevision, Mid-Coast Cablevision and Texas Mid-Gulf Cablevision. Longhorn Network will be available online at LonghornNetwork.com, on tablets and on smartphones to fans with an affiliated video subscription in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                          I missed some while off living life.
                          :? You mean to tell me that T&F wasn't part of your life?

Comment

I see Sanya Richards is enetered in the 100. What kind of time should we expect from her?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
                              I see Sanya Richards is enetered in the 100. What kind of time should we expect from her?
                              I'm wondering if she is even considering the idea of doubling....

Comment

Working...
                              X