Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Relays [Wednesday-Thursday]

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Texas Relays

    I see that Beach was DNF on the 110h. Anyone know what happened?

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Texas Relays

      Originally posted by t_monk
      Originally posted by jazzcyclist
      I see Sanya Richards is enetered in the 100. What kind of time should we expect from her?
      I'm wondering if she is even considering the idea of doubling....

      I think she entered the 100 just to work on some speed work. I think it's best for her to stick with the 400 & 4x400 relay. She don't need to burn herself out....especially if she plan on being the 400 mtrs Olympic champion.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Texas Relays

        Originally posted by TxHottrack
        Originally posted by t_monk
        Originally posted by jazzcyclist
        I see Sanya Richards is enetered in the 100. What kind of time should we expect from her?
        I'm wondering if she is even considering the idea of doubling....

        I think she entered the 100 just to work on some speed work. I think it's best for her to stick with the 400 & 4x400 relay. She don't need to burn herself out....especially if she plan on being the 400 mtrs Olympic champion.
        What's to loose though? The 200 is after the 400.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Texas Relays

          Originally posted by ATK
          Originally posted by TxHottrack
          Originally posted by t_monk
          Originally posted by jazzcyclist
          I see Sanya Richards is enetered in the 100. What kind of time should we expect from her?
          I'm wondering if she is even considering the idea of doubling....

          I think she entered the 100 just to work on some speed work. I think it's best for her to stick with the 400 & 4x400 relay. She don't need to burn herself out....especially if she plan on being the 400 mtrs Olympic champion.
          What's to loose though? The 200 is after the 400.
          I think she will get burnt out like she did at worlds. And she have much to lose since she never won an Olympic gold in an open event. I expect for her to be the Olympic 400 mtr champion 2012.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Texas Relays

            Originally posted by TxHottrack
            I think she will get burnt out like she did at worlds. And she have much to lose since she never won an Olympic gold in an open event. I expect for her to be the Olympic 400 mtr champion 2012.
            Her main event is the 400, which would be her first race. There's nothing she will have to worry about before that. Both at trials and in London.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Texas Relays

              Special treat for you shot put fans: Pay attention to T&FN's Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/tandfn) or its Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Track-...ws/84526083332) on Saturday. I'll be live-tweeting/FBing the meet, and the shot is one field event I plan to pay special attention to.
              "Run fast and keep turning left."

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Texas Relays

                Hi, I am here is austin! Where are the relays?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Texas Relays

                  Originally posted by trackstar
                  Special treat for you shot put fans: Pay attention to T&FN's Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/tandfn) or its Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Track-...ws/84526083332) on Saturday. I'll be live-tweeting/FBing the meet, and the shot is one field event I plan to pay special attention to.
                  I would think that the HS record holder's collegiate debut in the Discus would be another.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Texas Relays

                    Originally posted by Marquis
                    Originally posted by trackstar
                    Special treat for you shot put fans: Pay attention to T&FN's Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/tandfn) or its Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Track-...ws/84526083332) on Saturday. I'll be live-tweeting/FBing the meet, and the shot is one field event I plan to pay special attention to.
                    I would think that the HS record holder's collegiate debut in the Discus would be another.
                    Oh, good point! Will do. (My thinking must still be in indoor mode. )
                    "Run fast and keep turning left."

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Texas Relays [Wednesday-Thursday]

                      So we don't end up with a totally unwieldy thread here, I took the liberty of tweaking the title so it's for the first two days. And will start a new thread for Friday.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X