Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbey D'Agostino Olympic Trials?

Hey if Hasay can have here own thread why can't Abbey?! :P What are her chances in the 5K at the OT's? Discuss!

Re: Abbey D'Agostino Olympic Trials?

Originally posted by 4:24-miler
    Hey if Hasay can have here own thread why can't Abbey?! :P What are her chances in the 5K at the OT's? Discuss!
    Might make the final in the 1500 but it would be a longshot (see the last T&FNews issue on the 1500). In the 5000 she could run with the field but but does not have the horses that people like Simpson etc. possess (I do not see her running a 14:xx, and does she have an "A". She has come along nicely the last two years but is likely a year or three away from a Trials possibility. Of course, it depends on who runs the event she does. She also faces the issue of a long collegiate year [XC, In/Out].

Comment

Re: Abbey D'Agostino Olympic Trials?

D'Agostino ran a PR 15:23.35 at Mt Sac last month. I believe the Oly "A" standard is 15:20.00? I can see her running 15:10-15:15 later this year. I'm no sure which of the top lady pro's are running the OT 5K. I don't expect D'Agostino to make the Olympic team but a top 5-6 finish is possible. We shall see.

Comment

Working...
      X