Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimberlyn Duncan 22.22 +0.1

Kimberlyn Duncan runs a world leading 22.22 +0.1 at the ncaa east prelim.
    She looked extremely relaxed going down the straight.

Re: Kimberlyn Duncan 22.22 +0.1

It would not surprise me if she threatens Sowell's 22.04.

Comment

Put her in the relay pool.

Comment

I hope she has some gas left after NCAA Champs. If she remains healthy in years to come her future is "golden"

Comment

Can she win if she gets to London?
          The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
            Can she win if she gets to London?
            No.
            She is nearing her peak form. Jeter and VCB have already run 22.3 while still in training, they will peak for London.
            Tarmoh from last year is a good example of what could (hopefully not) happen.

But she is still only a Junior, I hope she stays her last year at LSU.

Comment

She'd be dumb to stay her senior year if she gets a substantial offer.

Comment

22.2 in a ncaa regional semi final is blazing fast. How do you know where her bottom is? Whats her pr? How many races has Duncan had this season? Its possible her peak is over a month a way as well. No?

Comment

Anybody who can run 22.2 is a threat to beat anyone. Her inexperience may be the most deciding factor.

Comment

Originally posted by JumboElliott
                    Put her in the relay pool.
                    No, as the US sprint cognoscenti would tell us, 22.85 trumps 22.22...
                    https://twitter.com/walnuthillstrak

Comment

22.2 in a ncaa regional semi final is blazing fast. How do you know where her bottom is? Whats her pr? How many races has Duncan had this season? Its possible her peak is over a month a way as well. No?
                      Her Pr is a 22.24 from the NCAA final last year.

Here are how many races has done this season. Looks like she has been running multiple races every week...
                      http://www.directathletics.com/athletes ... 34066.html

Yes its blazing fast for any college female athlete, but this was more like a final considering the next round is 2 weeks away. I would love for her to be in peak come London, but I can imagine she will be way past what she is peaking for. She has an extremely good chance of making the US team, and right now I will say that she will possibly with a new PR. After that though, while all the pros begin to get faster, she will most likely get to London and be way off the form she is showing now.
                      I would love for her to prove me wrong though.

Comment

Breaks her own low-altitude CR of 22.24.

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/index. ... ticles/280

Comment

I am sure she could challenge Veronica for the gold in London

With a time like that, her PR is even faster than Jeter.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
                            Her Pr is a 22.24 from the NCAA final last year.

Here are how many races has done this season. Looks like she has been running multiple races every week...
                            http://www.directathletics.com/athletes ... 34066.html

Yes its blazing fast for any college female athlete, but this was more like a final considering the next round is 2 weeks away. I would love for her to be in peak come London, but I can imagine she will be way past what she is peaking for. She has an extremely good chance of making the US team, and right now I will say that she will possibly with a new PR. After that though, while all the pros begin to get faster, she will most likely get to London and be way off the form she is showing now.
                            I would love for her to prove me wrong though.
                            Thank you. Judging by her prs, I'd suggest that maintain her collegiate routine. Wariner won the 04 Olympic Gold off a stellar collegiate season but I don't believe he turned pro before the games were held. Don't tamper with success. She's a threat to even Felix in an improved form, if not her current one. Inexperience will be difficult to manage however.

Comment

In 2004, Veronica skipped the NCAA championships while at Arkansas(she just turned pro) and went on to win gold in the 200m in Athens.

Comment

Working...
                              X