X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Re: THE HISTORY OF THE OLYMPIC TRIALS

A great book. I have had the print edition for a few years now. Along with the World Record Progression book, a true essential.

Leave a comment:

• rhymans
    replied

A quick thank you to GH for his work in putting the book on the T&F News site, and a couple of notes.

The book which appeared in 2008 has been updated for Eugene '08, and various corrections/additions have been made since the last edition. For example, the score for Greene-Hines in the '68 section was previously incorrect, and 1/100th differentials for the 1964 SFOT 100 were recently acquired.

There is no perfect track and field book, and readers of the book are welcome to let me know of errors they spot, or indeed if they have additional anecdotes or facts they would like to see included to improve the book; then please contact me - [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Another half-dozen links now added with some great OT stats.

Leave a comment:

• Al in NYC
    replied

Ahhh, cache clean out did the trick. Grey box gone, and text showing..Although you do have to scroll down quite a ways to see the pages, at least in Firefox

Leave a comment:

• paw
    replied

I use Firefox myself and have a long grey block in the start too: but after that the text begins!

Leave a comment:

• Al in NYC
    replied

I get nothing in Firefox. The frame for the pdf shows, but the text itself never shows up. If I reload I get a black grey box.

Leave a comment:

• paw
    replied

[quote="aaronk"]Link not working!

you're right there are a grey block first, but move down a little, then you have the history!

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

It works for me.

Leave a comment:

• aaronk
    replied

Link not working!
    Tried 3-4 times to get 1964 up, and all I get is a solid gray block with nothing printed on it.
    Tried other years (1960 and 1984) with same results!!
    Could be my computer/lack of computer savvy, but other links work.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    started a topic THE HISTORY OF THE OLYMPIC TRIALS

THE HISTORY OF THE OLYMPIC TRIALS

Something else special on our front page. Richard Hymans' awesome study of the OT, now in online form. Enjoy!
Working...
X