X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ¶2012OT m100—Justin Gatlin 9.80 PR

Originally posted by tsprint94
    Also lets not forget the fact that Tyson Gay's training partner, Steve Mullings last year was caught for a second time doping and was given a lifetime ban. Within approximately 2 weeks of that positive test, Gay shut his season down and had surgery after running a 9.79 in Clermont FL in only his second meet of the season.
    Yes.

Comment

Also lets not forget the fact that Tyson Gay's training partner, Steve Mullings last year was caught for a second time doping and was given a lifetime ban. Within approximately 2 weeks of that positive test, Gay shut his season down and had surgery after running a 9.79 in Clermont FL in only his second meet of the season.
      Also lets not forget the forum rules and guidelines:
      Originally posted by gh
      4. The definition of "objectionable post" rests solely with T&FN. Be advised up front that sexist/racist material is 100% out of bounds. As are accusations/suggestions that athlete/coach X is or ever was involved with illegal drugs in any way. If any of the governing bodies have taken action against someone in this regard, then the gloves can come off. But if there's no official positive on the books, everybody is treated as 100% innocent.

Comment

Grasshopper, I apologize for the post then, the themes of the previous posts were leaning on Gatlin with the guilt by association with Trevor and Mitchell, just thought I would point on who others were associating or training with. The moderator can delete my posts if they deem necessary if people are offended by the subject within them.

Comment

I didn't realise that drug cheat Gatlin was coached by drug chart Mitchel who is married to drug cheat Cherry :shock: what a rum bunch

Seriously if you were innocent of cheating would you seriously allowed Trevor Graham to coach you and when you come back you join up with another coach who is notorious for drug use !!

Who next Remi Korchemney ?? Ben Johnson ??
          i deserve extra credit

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
            I didn't realise that drug cheat Gatlin was coached by drug chart Mitchel who is married to drug cheat Cherry :shock: what a rum bunch

Seriously if you were innocent of cheating would you seriously allowed Trevor Graham to coach you and when you come back you join up with another coach who is notorious for drug use !!

This from a guy whose favorite athlete is Merlene Ottey :roll: . http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 63,1102422

Comment

It was "connect the dots" with Marion, I feel the same "connect the dots" with Gatlin

Comment

Originally posted by Grasshopper

This from a guy whose favorite athlete is Merlene Ottey :roll: . http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 63,1102422
                Faulty test result which was rightfully overturned.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaica50

Faulty test because the lab didn't take into account the general concentration (specific gravity) of her urine after they detected the nandrolone. She still had the anabolic steroid in her system, and none of us know exactly why that was. It may have been innocent, but there's also the possibility that it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Blues
                    Originally posted by jamaica50

Faulty test because the lab didn't take into account the general concentration (specific gravity) of her urine after they detected the nandrolone. She still had the anabolic steroid in her system, and none of us know exactly why that was. It may have been innocent, but there's also the possibility that it wasn't.
                    She was cleared so let it be. The history books will not have any records of a positive drug test that stood.

Comment

Also lets not forget the forum rules and guidelines:
                      Originally posted by gh
                      4. The definition of "objectionable post" rests solely with T&FN. Be advised up front that sexist/racist material is 100% out of bounds. As are accusations/suggestions that athlete/coach X is or ever was involved with illegal drugs in any way. If any of the governing bodies have taken action against someone in this regard, then the gloves can come off. But if there's no official positive on the books, everybody is treated as 100% innocent.
                      the forum has moderators....

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/519559.stm

but what it has to do with JG and his like minded associates i don't know.

If The Queen decided to join their group i would say the same thing. If you have been accused or convicted of PED use, yet still maintain your innocence, you are DUMB or a complete liar to continue being coached by known cheats
                        i deserve extra credit

Comment

If you have been accused or convicted of PED use, yet still maintain your innocence, you are DUMB or a complete liar to continue being coached by known cheats
                          I'll go with all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy
                            If you have been accused or convicted of PED use, yet still maintain your innocence, you are DUMB or a complete liar to continue being coached by known cheats
                            I'll go with all of the above.

I will third that one.

Comment

remind me to think up a special thanks to all the assholes who have turned this into another drug thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X