Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012OT wPV—Suhr healthy?

So glad for Janson. Had a scary fall at Stanford where she was taken out on a stretcher. Seemed to curtail her progress.
    Now on the Olympic team!! That's persistence

Comment

Re: ¶2012OT wPV—Jenn Suhr 15-1 (4.60)

One thing I questioned at the time was Suhr deciding to pass at 4.50. To me, it seemed like a first height clearance there would've more than likely made the team based upon how the others were jumping. As it turned out, it would have earned a spot on the team. To wait so long after warmups to enter at 4.55 seemed to be a strategic mistake, It all worked out anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by HopStepJump
        One thing I questioned at the time was Suhr deciding to pass at 4.50. To me, it seemed like a first height clearance there would've more than likely made the team based upon how the others were jumping. As it turned out, it would have earned a spot on the team. To wait so long after warmups to enter at 4.55 seemed to be a strategic mistake, It all worked out anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.
        She didn't want to have to wait as long between attempts if she missed.

Comment

Would have loved to see Jenn and Mary on the team together.

Who can guess why?

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
            Didn't think of that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
              Didn't think of that. Thanks.

It was asked at the press conference.

Comment

Working...
              X