Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the US has been begging for a star athlete...

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So the US has been begging for a star athlete...

A bit off topic, but I saw Eaton being hugged by his mom and girl friend.

Father??

Comment

Originally posted by jamaica50
      Originally posted by Marlow
      A. Ashton WILL indeed be the poster boy for the USA Olympic team and deservedly so.

B. I don't get the hatin' on Lolo stuff. She is not FORCING people to root for her; that's their own personal prerogative. More power to her if people want to. I like her, but I also understand that Harper deserves my attention and respect for what she has done. I'll root for all 3 Ami w100Hers in London!! [and oddly enough, I'll be rooting even more for Sally P, cuz she's awesome]
      Lolo loves too much attention. The whole world does not need to know she is a so called virgin. Its all a publicity stunt.
      Usain Bolt hates attention..

Comment

Originally posted by vip
        A bit off topic, but I saw Eaton being hugged by his mom and girl friend.

Father??
        He's either deceased, imprisoned or estranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Ashton WILL indeed be the poster boy for the USA Olympic team and deservedly so.
          Agreed. I've said before that I don't understand all the talk about a supposed lack of stars in the U.S., and now even more so.

Comment

Um, I think the so-called "poster boy" could come from other sports, such as swimming (Ryan Lochte) although I agree Eaton will be in the running.

Comment

Originally posted by vip
              Um, I think the so-called "poster boy" could come from other sports, such as swimming (Ryan Lochte) although I agree Eaton will be in the running.
              One thing is for sure, no basketball players should be considered, although they probably will be.

Comment

Working...
              X