Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal

Anybody having trouble with the site? Should have started! Never mind!

Re: Universal

Same here. Can't even login. Vexation!

Comment

OK i thought it was just me...but yeah i'm having problems 2...

Comment

I'm in...not bad for $1.99

Comment

working now. (amazing how irrationally upset i get when fantastic technology involving satellites and intewebs and images from the other side of the world doesn't work for all of 5 minutes)

Comment

Not working for me.

Tried like literally 20 or so times in a row and it just keeps failing over and over.

I click "sign in" and do that, then it has the 1:30 preview screen pop up, and I click the "purchase" thingie and then it just shows a "$1.99" button and I click it and then it just loads the preview screen back up. Rinse and repeat some 20 times or so, including closing the whole site and starting from scratch but same outcome every fuckin time. Oh well.

This site has always given problems every single time I've ever used it (which is a lot of times). It is astonishing to me that they haven't fired whoever the fucktards are that are running that site, cuz they clearly have no clue what they are doing. This is stupid.

Comment

Jesus Christ, FINALLY the thing works on literally something like my 30th try. Instead of just instantly popping back to the preview-screen when I clicked the $1.99 button, it finally popped up a credit card info form and now it looks like it's working. Still ended up missing the hurdles and a bunch of other shit cuz of their crappy site. Grrrrrrr, I'm almost too pissed off now to even joy the damn thing. :unches table::

Comment

this thing is trippin

Comment

Working...
                X