10. Anthonique Strachan (Bah)

Also Advancing to Final:
    Semoy Hackett (Trinidad) 22.55
    Myriam Soumare (France) 22.56

Re: 2012 OG: w200–

Originally posted by notlef70
    Originally posted by NotSoOrdinary
    This is why I don't use Carmelita.

Oh well at least Allyson PB'd. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to her running past Shelly-Ann Fraser.
    Yep... AF ran a 10.89 in the 100, so I wonder what the 200 will look like..
    ...a VCB victory with AF and SAF in tow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelpa

Oh well at least Allyson PB'd. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to her running past Shelly-Ann Fraser.
      Unless VCB is prepared to run a sub 21.7, she will not beat AF.... You have my word..

Comment

Felix Running 10.89 in the 100 makes her way more dangerous than VCB running 10.81.

With that said though, VCB pretty much deleted any doubts she had coming into these games.
        Another Felix VCB show looks possible, with the olympic places switched this time.

BUT, Im waiting to see SRR in the 400, because she has saved so much energy through the rounds. If she wins the 400m, she will be mentally, and physically ready for the 200. I would not be surprised to see her pull a Perec/VBH.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
          Felix Running 10.89 in the 100 makes her way more dangerous than VCB running 10.81.

With that said though, VCB pretty much deleted any doubts she had coming into these games.
          Another Felix VCB show looks possible, with the olympic places switched this time.

BUT, Im waiting to see SRR in the 400, because she has saved so much energy through the rounds. If she wins the 400m, she will be mentally, and physically ready for the 200. I would not be surprised to see her pull a Perec/VBH.
          That would be very nice if SRR could do that, however, neither Perec or VBH had competitors that were able to run 21.8 or faster, which is at least .2 seconds faster than SRR has ever ran. But just as TrackDaddy would say, never count SRR out....LOL... I'm going for AF though to win the 200....

Comment

That would be very nice if SRR could do that, however, neither Perec or VBH had competitors that were able to run 21.8 or faster, which is at least .2 seconds faster than SRR has ever ran. But just as TrackDaddy would say, never count SRR out....LOL... I'm going for AF though to win the 200....
            Huh?
            Ever hear of Merlene Ottey?

Comment

Felix has 400m endurance and 100m speed. This is the ideal formula for 200m. Expect something big from her.

Comment

On derby day we will see. My money stays on my pony.

Comment

On derby day we will see. My money stays on my pony.
                  This years Felix is not last years Felix. She has no 400's slowing her down. Her 100 record this year has been her best. VCB is great but this year she will not beat Felix in the 200. I also predict Felix will run sub 48 in the 1600 relay.

Comment

Agree with the above post. The w200 will be for Felix to lose...My Top 3 are Felix, VCB & SAFP.

Comment

I will be watching my girls VCB's endurance as she comes off the curve in the heats and the semis.If she gives me any indication that she can hold her endurance speed i expect her to give it her all and try to medal

Comment

VCB look to be in much better shape than she was three weeks ago.She looks very fit. As for the 200 I have no idea where she is because she was awesome in the 100 at trails and almost got left off the 200, she made a bum ass Sherome beat her. And I am still worried about that 22.73 two weeks ago. I think Felix is the one to beat but you can never count out the great VCB.People love to count that old gal out but she loves to prove people wrong.
                        Either way VCB has nothing to be ashame of if she loses the gold in the 200.She won medals in every championships.
                        I think she was focusing more on the 100 this year because she really wanted that 100 gold medal and she ended up with a bronze that she is very proud of. She can retire tomorrow knowing that she had a freaking amazing career that no one can ever be able to take away from her. Before Bolt VCB was the only one winning any kind of medals for Jamaica just like Ottey back in her days.So lets not forget how great VCB is and all the great things she has done for Jamaica.
                        Love you boo, win or lose your still the mother f****ing queen VCB.Hold you head high girl your fans love you no matter what, we are there through thick and then we have you back. You should have seen me jumping for joy when V won the bronze, you would have thought that she just won the gold lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jamal00005
                          I will be watching my girls VCB's endurance as she comes off the curve in the heats and the semis.If she gives me any indication that she can hold her endurance speed i expect her to give it her all and try to medal
                          I want gold but she can win a bronze I will be ok with that also

Comment

Originally posted by running4life
                            VCB look to be in much better shape than she was three weeks ago.She looks very fit. As for the 200 I have no idea where she is because she was awesome in the 100 at trails and almost got left off the 200, she made a bum ass Sherome beat her. And I am still worried about that 22.73 two weeks ago. I think Felix is the one to beat but you can never count out the great VCB.People love to count that old gal out but she loves to prove people wrong.
                            Either way VCB has nothing to be ashame of if she loses the gold in the 200.She won medals in every championships.
                            I think she was focusing more on the 100 this year because she really wanted that 100 gold medal and she ended up with a bronze that she is very proud of. She can retire tomorrow knowing that she had a freaking amazing career that no one can ever be able to take away from her. Before Bolt VCB was the only one winning any kind of medals for Jamaica just like Ottey back in her days.So lets not forget how great VCB is and all the great things she has done for Jamaica.
                            Love you boo, win or lose your still the mother f****ing queen VCB.Hold you head high girl your fans love you no matter what, we are there through thick and then we have you back. You should have seen me jumping for joy when V won the bronze, you would have thought that she just won the gold lol.
                            not because you support someone else, doesnt mean you have to degrade other ..sherone[bum ass]
                            watch out 4 that bum ass in the finals

Comment

:lol: I see u got jokes.

Comment

Working...
                              X