Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

    Originally posted by jamal00005
    @ running for life - Even when we put VCB on anchor (she is the best anchor Jamaica has since she does not give up and always tries to run down ppl ) the Americans might have a bigger advantage since Stewart will have to resort to running second , where Allyson will trump her and then their third leg will still trump Simpson who will handover to VCB who then, will end up with a timultious task
    Ok great point there, I didn't see it that way but Jeter is going to win by a mile where as vcb always close the gap somewhat

    Comment


    • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

      Originally posted by running4life
      Originally posted by jamal00005
      @ running for life - Even when we put VCB on anchor (she is the best anchor Jamaica has since she does not give up and always tries to run down ppl ) the Americans might have a bigger advantage since Stewart will have to resort to running second , where Allyson will trump her and then their third leg will still trump Simpson who will handover to VCB who then, will end up with a timultious task
      Ok great point there, I didn't see it that way but Jeter is going to win by a mile where as vcb always close the gap somewhat
      well it's true VCB always makes me feel better when we place second in a relay because of the effort she gives

      Comment


      • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

        Originally posted by jamal00005
        Originally posted by running4life
        Originally posted by jamal00005
        @ running for life - Even when we put VCB on anchor (she is the best anchor Jamaica has since she does not give up and always tries to run down ppl ) the Americans might have a bigger advantage since Stewart will have to resort to running second , where Allyson will trump her and then their third leg will still trump Simpson who will handover to VCB who then, will end up with a timultious task
        Ok great point there, I didn't see it that way but Jeter is going to win by a mile where as vcb always close the gap somewhat
        well it's true VCB always makes me feel better when we place second in a relay because of the effort she gives
        This is so true.I am now over the shock and looking forward to indoors lol

        Comment


        • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

          Originally posted by running4life
          Originally posted by jamal00005
          Originally posted by running4life
          Originally posted by jamal00005
          @ running for life - Even when we put VCB on anchor (she is the best anchor Jamaica has since she does not give up and always tries to run down ppl ) the Americans might have a bigger advantage since Stewart will have to resort to running second , where Allyson will trump her and then their third leg will still trump Simpson who will handover to VCB who then, will end up with a timultious task
          Ok great point there, I didn't see it that way but Jeter is going to win by a mile where as vcb always close the gap somewhat
          well it's true VCB always makes me feel better when we place second in a relay because of the effort she gives
          This is so true.I am now over the shock and looking forward to indoors lol
          Is VCB running indoors next year ?

          Comment


          • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

            SAFP has proved she should be anchor.

            Comment


            • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

              Originally posted by Adriana S
              SAFP has proved she should be anchor.
              Really and then who would start ?

              Comment


              • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                First, congratulations to Felix for a convincing victory.

                Other thoughts: What a disappointing winning time, 0.21 slower than she ran in Eugene, despite running the 100 (in London) 0.18 faster than she did at the US Olympic trials. Felix is certainly fast, but stacked up against the stars of the past, she is horridly inconsistent.

                Comment


                • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                  Originally posted by efua ninsin
                  Originally posted by Tuariki
                  It was great to watch Felix win so convincingly and so predictably. What was frustrating is to have to listen to the idiots we have commentating for New Zealand TV. And to quote "The Amecican girl Felix has upset the more favoured Carmelita Jeter".
                  You should be more pissed off that fox news featured srr this morning and did not even hint at the existence of af
                  SRR is a Republican while AF is a Democrat?

                  Comment


                  • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                    Originally posted by Adriana S
                    SAFP has proved she should be anchor.
                    I was impressed with how she ran up on Felix for a little bit on the straight away, after the first 100 meters of curve.

                    Comment


                    • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                      Originally posted by J2thaD
                      Originally posted by Adriana S
                      SAFP has proved she should be anchor.
                      I was impressed with how she ran up on Felix for a little bit on the straight away, after the first 100 meters of curve.
                      I was very impress with how she handled that bend and the first few metres of the straight

                      Comment


                      • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                        Originally posted by running4life
                        Originally posted by t_monk
                        Originally posted by running4life
                        omg kerron is going to Anchor the 4x100 WTF? Kerron can't even make it in the 100 meters finals how the hell can she run down Jeter? Even if Jamaica gives her a lead Jeter is going to run her ass down.Who the hell idea was it to put vcb on third leg? They just gave away another gold.Vbc is the best anchor Jamaiac has and they are willing to risk a gold medal with Kerron who sisn't even 60%? You can always leave it up to the Jamaicans to fuck things up
                        VCB is the best curve runner JA has.... Kerron has to be on the team.... And that is the ONLY leg I would put Kerron on.

                        SAFP - SS - VCB - KS is the best line up we can give at this point....
                        Dude I am so pissed off right now and trying not to lose my cool. Dude Keron was can't even make it to the 100 finals why the hell would they place her on anchor? VCB is the best anchor Jamaica has and they are putting a lame Kerron on anchor? Jeter is going to wipe the floor with Kerron.Vcb is a fighter and will run her ass off no matter where she gets the baton.
                        Even if Kerron gets a lead Jeter is going to sail pass her for the gold. It's like Jamaica is saying here is the gold take it. What a stupid ass move. And Kerron ass knows she is not a great anchor her ass is being selfish.I cant wait for Jeter to stomp on her and then they will leave vcb on anchor until she retires.
                        your own biases is blinding you from the realisationthat this is best way to get the best results from these ladies

                        Comment


                        • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                          Originally posted by jamal00005
                          Originally posted by running4life
                          Originally posted by t_monk
                          Originally posted by running4life
                          omg kerron is going to Anchor the 4x100 WTF? Kerron can't even make it in the 100 meters finals how the hell can she run down Jeter? Even if Jamaica gives her a lead Jeter is going to run her ass down.Who the hell idea was it to put vcb on third leg? They just gave away another gold.Vbc is the best anchor Jamaiac has and they are willing to risk a gold medal with Kerron who sisn't even 60%? You can always leave it up to the Jamaicans to fuck things up
                          VCB is the best curve runner JA has.... Kerron has to be on the team.... And that is the ONLY leg I would put Kerron on.

                          SAFP - SS - VCB - KS is the best line up we can give at this point....
                          Dude I am so pissed off right now and trying not to lose my cool. Dude Keron was can't even make it to the 100 finals why the hell would they place her on anchor? VCB is the best anchor Jamaica has and they are putting a lame Kerron on anchor? Jeter is going to wipe the floor with Kerron.Vcb is a fighter and will run her ass off no matter where she gets the baton.
                          Even if Kerron gets a lead Jeter is going to sail pass her for the gold. It's like Jamaica is saying here is the gold take it. What a stupid ass move. And Kerron ass knows she is not a great anchor her ass is being selfish.I cant wait for Jeter to stomp on her and then they will leave vcb on anchor until she retires.
                          @ running for life you are to dramatic LOOL what ever happens let it be i really dont know how those relay legs will work out but i will go ahead and say that kerron can be ran down by jeter but if she has a great lead i think she can possibly hold off jeter
                          i agree, put the best starter in the world in the blocks
                          put
                          the best curve runner on the curve

                          put the baton in Kerron's hand and hope for the best

                          Comment


                          • Re: 2012 OG: w200–Richards-Ross leads semis at 22.30

                            Originally posted by tracknut2012
                            This is how I think the race will go over tomorrow.

                            Fraser and Veronica will get out to a blistering start around the curve. Both will come off with a humongous lead. Allyson and Jeter come on like gangbusters at 150m. Fraser goes into overdrive. Fraser barely inches out the victory with Allyson 2nd and Veronica 3rd.

                            Winning time 21.53 . Felix secon in 21.56. Veronica third in 21.64.
                            I hope he is back to reality by now

                            Comment


                            • Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

                              Congrats to Felix. I know she would do it. Fraser gave her a run for her money and it was a great close race.

                              As two time Olympic champion, it was time for Veronica to give up the crown to someone else.

                              Congrats again.

                              Comment


                              • Re: 2012 OG: w200–Richards-Ross leads semis at 22.30

                                Originally posted by tm71
                                Originally posted by tracknut2012
                                This is how I think the race will go over tomorrow.

                                Fraser and Veronica will get out to a blistering start around the curve. Both will come off with a humongous lead. Allyson and Jeter come on like gangbusters at 150m. Fraser goes into overdrive. Fraser barely inches out the victory with Allyson 2nd and Veronica 3rd.

                                Winning time 21.53 . Felix secon in 21.56. Veronica third in 21.64.
                                I hope he is back to reality by now


                                LOL.

                                What a bad prediction.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X