• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ¶2012 OG: w200–Allyson Felix (US) 21.88

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    Originally posted by running4life
    Originally posted by jamal00005
    @ running for life - are Jamaicans on facebook seriously going mad because Kerron is on anchor ?
    Yes they are.They feel like Kerron is not fit enough to anchor and they think it's a slap in vcb face who has been anchoring since 04 and I do agree. I can't wait for Jeter to blaze pass Kerron liek a ghost and thi will teach them to leave the queen where is she best suited.I would not have ran if I was vcb.If this was teh Kerron of 08 and 09 I would be fine with it but this lame ass Kerron who can't make any finals is nuts.Jeter is going to have her for lunch
    If she's not fit enough to anchor, she's not fit enough to be on the team. Who are Jamaica's fastest four women, that is the question.
    Kerron would be better on the third leg, the problem is vcb will run her heart out and close the gap on the usa, vcb is a beat on anchor and Kerron is not. The usa must be laughing at us this is an easy win for the usa. Even if Kerron has a lead Jeter is going to piss on her and win the gold.If you give vcb a lead aint nobody is going to run her down. I will be right here tomorrow saying I told you so. With Madsion, Felix and Jetere running why the hell would Jamaica place kerron on anchor? Don't give me that she is left handed bs. You don't see Jeter running but anchor.Congrats to the usa they are really smart.

Comment

The question is, what order have theyr practiced in? They have practiced, haven't they..?

:roll:

Comment

So where you going to put Stewart? kmt.... This is the best line up we have....

SAFP - Simpson - VCB - KS

Comment

Originally posted by jamal00005
          @ running for life - are Jamaicans on facebook seriously going mad because Kerron is on anchor ?
          Yes they are.They feel like Kerron is not fit enough to anchor and they think it's a slap in vcb face who has been anchoring since 04 and I do agree. I can't wait for Jeter to blaze pass Kerron liek a ghost and thi will teach them to leave the queen where is she best suited.I would not have ran if I was vcb.If this was teh Kerron of 08 and 09 I would be fine with it but this lame ass Kerron who can't make any finals is nuts.Jeter is going to have her for lunch
          If she's not fit enough to anchor, she's not fit enough to be on the team. Who are Jamaica's fastest four women, that is the question.
          Kerron would be better on the third leg, the problem is vcb will run her heart out and close the gap on the usa, vcb is a beat on anchor and Kerron is not. The usa must be laughing at us this is an easy win for the usa. Even if Kerron has a lead Jeter is going to piss on her and win the gold.If you give vcb a lead aint nobody is going to run her down. I will be right here tomorrow saying I told you so. With Madsion, Felix and Jetere running why the hell would Jamaica place kerron on anchor? Don't give me that she is left handed bs. You don't see Jeter running but anchor.Congrats to the usa they are really smart.
          Kerron CAN NOT run the curve.... There is a reason she didn't make the 200 team... The only excellent turn runners we have on the team are SAFP and VCB.... Kerron has no start or curve running ability at this point so the straight is the only option. Between Simpson and Stewart, Simpson is the better stick handler of the two and you can expect an effortless hand off between SAFP and Simpson. Simpson should be able to hand off to VCB marginally behind Felix probably and then VCB should be able to blitz the curve to give us the lead. Stewart is much more fresh than Jeter and Stewart does have some semblance of her top end speed (more so than her start).

SAFP - SS - VCB - KS is the best line up.... BaR NoNe!

Comment

Assuming that VCB is that much stronger than Kerron, Kerron should get the baton with a much bigger lead than VCB would get if she anchors. Then when you consider the fact that Kerron is left-handed, it makes no sense to have her handling the baton with her right hand. I would have thought that Jamaican fans would have learned their lesson about the importance of baton exchnges after Bolt's 2007 debacle. Those who forget their history are condemned to repeat it.

Comment

Assuming that VCB is that much stronger than Kerron, Kerron should get the baton with a much bigger lead than VCB would get if she anchors. Then when you consider the fact that Kerron is left-handed, it makes no sense to have her handling the baton with her right hand. I would have thought that Jamaican fans would have learned their lesson about the importance of baton exchnges after Bolt's 2007 debacle. Those who forget their history are condemned to repeat it.
              And the power of the 3rd leg....

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk

why do you keep saying that when Kerron is not strong enough to anchor? She sucked in 09 at anchor and not that she is not inform it's going to be even worst.VCB is teh best achor on the Jamaican tean while Kerron is just ok.kerron will not be closing any gap or running down anybody.This line up is a damn blow out.Please explain this line up to me because its seems as tho I am a little.
                Why do you feel that Kerron is a better anchor than VCB?
                Can someone please explain this line up to me because I am driving myself crazy. If someone can give me one good reason as to why Kerron is a better anchor than vcb then I will leave it alone.
                VCB medaled in the 100 and Kerron didn't even make it to the finals.Jeter is faster than vcb yes but vcb has the speed to fight with Jeter where as Kerron will be left in Jeter's dust.The fact or the matter is that Kerron should be on third leg until she is fit enough to comepete withthe big dogs.Jeter is going to have her for supper and the Americans are laughing at us.I wouldn't blame VCB if she chose to run for another counrty.This is a slap in her face.

Comment

The US will probably field Tarmoh/Knight to Allyson to Madison to Jeter.

I think Jamaica should field Simpson to Kerron to Fraser to Veronica. Fraser should blaze the curve and put us in the lead and when Veronica gets that baton ahead, no one will be catching her.

Comment

Originally posted by tracknut2012

I think Jamaica should field Simpson to Kerron to Fraser to Veronica. Fraser should blaze the curve and put us in the lead and when Veronica gets that baton ahead, no one will be catching her.
                    Thank you

Comment

Running4life, it seems like you have problems accepting the idea that speed in fungible on relays, and that good exchannges are more important than having your fastest person on anchor.

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk

why do you keep saying that when Kerron is not strong enough to anchor? She sucked in 09 at anchor and not that she is not inform it's going to be even worst.VCB is teh best achor on the Jamaican tean while Kerron is just ok.kerron will not be closing any gap or running down anybody.This line up is a damn blow out.Please explain this line up to me because its seems as tho I am a little.
                        Why do you feel that Kerron is a better anchor than VCB?
                        Can someone please explain this line up to me because I am driving myself crazy. If someone can give me one good reason as to why Kerron is a better anchor than vcb then I will leave it alone.
                        VCB medaled in the 100 and Kerron didn't even make it to the finals.Jeter is faster than vcb yes but vcb has the speed to fight with Jeter where as Kerron will be left in Jeter's dust.The fact or the matter is that Kerron should be on third leg until she is fit enough to comepete withthe big dogs.Jeter is going to have her for supper and the Americans are laughing at us.I wouldn't blame VCB if she chose to run for another counrty.This is a slap in her face.
                        You are being to dramatic . I think that they practice and they know well within their selves what they can do .

Comment

Originally posted by tracknut2012

If we use this line up by the time they get to anchor the only place jamaican will be running for is the Silver medal

Comment

Running4life, it seems like you have problems accepting the idea that speed in fungible on relays, and that good exchannges are more important than having your fastest person on anchor.
                            Lmao Jeter could drop the baton and still fly pass Kerron.I am done with this.Will be here bright and early to say I TOLD YOU YOU

Comment

Lmao Jeter could drop the baton and still fly pass Kerron.I am done with this.Will be here bright and early to say I TOLD YOU YOU
                              That was funny LOLOLOL but come on man we dont wanna knock on something till we try it .we try in the finals and if it works then great if it doesn't then so be it

Comment

Just sayin... if somebody opened up this topic looking for a discussion of the women's 200m, they might just give up after wading through pages and pages of nationalistic chest puffing and seemingly endless "expert" opines about the relays -- each of which, btw, have their own forum topic where no doubt many of these same comments will be repeated by the same characters. This thread is a mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X