X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US/Jamaica Foot Placement in Blocks

Originally posted by lonewolf
    Originally posted by no one
    and I also saw a lot of bright yellowish shoes. I'm bettin lonewolf saw those too
    I did. And, while I am not renowned as a fashion maven, I thought they clashed horribly with the red uniforms.
    Actually, I would call them fluorescent greenish bile yellow..
    I assume the neon shoes were Nikes way of putting a stamp on the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
      and I also saw a lot of bright yellowish shoes. I'm bettin lonewolf saw those too
      I did. And, while I am not renowned as a fashion maven, I thought they clashed horribly with the red uniforms.
      Yeah,when your paying people big bucks to wear your shoes,they probably are going to wear any color you give them. :lol:
      "Sprintin' ain't easy,baby !

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
        It's the new 'Volt' (coincidence? I think not!) collection.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-unveils-a- ... -and-field

Comment

If you look at old photos/films where they were starting out of holes or makeshift blocks, I believe the low-butt crouch was predominant.
          When I got to college, some actual coaching and real starting blocks, we were taught the high-butt, crowding the line, toes touching the track start, the theory being, presumably, that when you pushed off you were in a standing position and all you had to do was start running.
          I dunno, worked for us..

Comment

Working...
          X