Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has the Most No Life?

As I sit here finishing up all the grading that the end of the school year entails, posting becomes my favorite procrastination tool. Grade a couple papers - cruise a couple sites, make some inane comment here and there - grade more papers, then it dawned on me that the hjsteves, MJD's, etc. and I must really look like pathetic computer nerds. gh is just as bad as us, but it's his site and he has a semi-professional excuse.

So . . . if I am to be characterized as such, I'd love to know from bh who really is the saddest sack who posts the most, or visits the site the most - that must be stats his web program keeps.

I'm gonna go see Fleetwood Mac in concert tonight, so I need to know how far I'm going to fall behind.

Re: Who Has the Most No Life?

Oh yeah-Ben knows but he ain't telling. We analyze these kind of stats where I work all the time. We have 19 partners and 46 employees in the location that I work out of and I use about 40% of the resources the last time we looked. Luckily, I'm the tech partner.

Comment

Working...
    X