Results anywhere? Krumm ran the 1500, I think

Re: Tucson meet

http://arizonaathletics.collegesports.c ... sults.html

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hmmm .... not a real impressive meet. DNF by Krumm!?

Joel Woody 48.62 ... pretty good

Comment

good 400H time, see Pac-10: 738m altitude

Comment

Krum was the pacesetter.

Comment

Woody was the highlight of the evening for the 40 or 50 spectators! There was some good javelin by Mikkola and Kreiner and a personal best by Heaston. Some events had only 2 competitors. It must be very hard to triple jump 6 times in a row...There was some international flavor especially by Brigita Langerholc because her local Slovenian buddies were screaming for her but it was obvious that she was just practicing. She run a sophomoric 400m and few minutes later she started the 800m but she gave up.

Due to the overwork caused by the PAC 10 (which I missed camping by the Grand Canyon instead…) just a week ago the meeting was lacking volunteers so the crowd at a certain time was asked to help... I saw a couple of guys jumping the fence to move some hurdles. I had the feeling the crowd would be asked at a certain point to run or jump as well.

Mikkola's throw almost landed outside the field (cause it is such a small field.... I don't think Zelezni is welcome here).

Eh... it was a lovely warm night in Tucson and I couldn't have asked for anything better. After all I bumped to Joel Woody (I think he realized I was "star" struck) and he was kind enough to return a smile.

I just hope next year there are at least 100 spectators attending.

Comment

Working...
              X