Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of Nicole Teeter....

I was amazed when Nicole Teeter faded back through the pack in the Home Depot 1500m and, even tho she had been hyped and talked about before and during the race, none of the race commentators said a word about her after that. I'm surprised even Marty Liquori said nothing.

Does anyone know what happened? Did one of her injuries flare up? was she ill? I'm really sorry to see her set back by a series of injuries recently...I think with her 800m speed and talent she could go under 4:00. Anyone know her status and/or what happened in the Home Depot race?

Re: Status of Nicole Teeter....

Dont think you'll see her in any more 1500's this year.

Comment

I thought I saw her step off the track at the top of the home stretch with one lap to go, and I, too, was surprised that none of the commentators mentioned it.

Comment

NICOLE,
        is absolutley beautifull.great stride,smile/gate.
        she is a wonderfull girl,the kind alot guys would love to marry/have children&a great family life with ,in small town-america!!

way to go nicole.................

THE- WEARWOLF OF-YOUR DREAMS..........

Comment

<I HOPE SHE RUNS THE MILE THIS SUMMER,HAS ALL THE TOOLS TO BREAK MARY-DECKER/SLANEYS MARK.>

just a thought...

Comment

>I thought I saw her step off the track at the top of the home stretch with one
            >lap to go, and I, too, was surprised that none of the commentators mentioned
            >it.

These yak-heads (sorry, Marty!) didn't even mention Berryhill getting in a log jam and somehow FLUNG into the infield, even though it was on the TV screen.

To busy speculating on whether MARION JONES is passing gas up to the level she did before her pregnancy and year off, I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X