Clear All

• TBO is Gonna Get You

Be Afraid

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/fe ... ilver-gold
    i deserve extra credit

Re: TBO is Gonna Get You

As Aleksey Vorobyov said,

I'm coming to get you.

I expect someone other than SRR and TBO to win WC gold.

(Antoninakins...!)

Comment

I highly doubt Sanya is going to run as conservatively as she did in the Olympic final next year. If she's in shape, I expect her to run under 49.

Comment

Originally posted by JumboElliott
        I highly doubt Sanya is going to run as conservatively as she did in the Olympic final next year. If she's in shape, I expect her to run under 49.
        She has done that how often in the past couple of years?

What exactly does TBO stand for anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by andyjgt
          As Aleksey Vorobyov said,

I'm coming to get you.

I expect someone other than SRR and TBO to win WC gold.

(Antoninakins...!)
          Who is a "early season" contender:

Amantle Montsho - world Christine Ohuruogu and SSR I think proved sthey are better when it matters
          Antonina Krivoshapka becoming a serial choker, her tactics make a young SSR look the model of restraint. However hse has the potential
          Yuliya Gushchina Antonina but done it for longer
          ALison Felix - I don't think she will return to the 400m considering how it messed up her 200m and how much more success doubling with the 100m was for her Olympic dream.

Other outsiders who might make an impact:

Francena McCorory (should be getting better)
          DeeDee Trotter (A bit late in the day)
          Moa Hjelmer (European champion and developing quickly in a country known for getting the most of of their elite athletes)
          Alina Lohvynenko (These Ukrainian girls are starting to make a big impact on T&F)
          Kseniya Ustalova - The newest 400m Russian beauty. Poor 2012 might motivate her further. Started the indoor well.
          Ksenia Zadorina (Anotehr Russian newbie'ish who cna step-up)
          Emily Diamond - Britains newest 400m runner, only started last year after beig a 200m runner.
          Those Jamaican girls.

Comment

She has NEVER run under 49 at a championships i don't know why she would start doing so next year

MAybe with her new race strategy and racing plan TBO will be running under 49 anyway :P She's certainly worth low 49's
            i deserve extra credit

Comment

You're right mump, she only ran 49.00.

Comment

I understand the fact that TBO's strategy worked for her in 07 and 08, but did it really take until just recently for her to realize that her race plan wasn't sure-fire? :lol:
                I do hope this change in race plan will yield some consistently fast times from her this season

Comment

You're right mump,
                  i usually am :wink:
                  i deserve extra credit

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
                    She has NEVER run under 49 at a championships
                    Sanya has never run a season's best (let alone a PB) at a championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
                      She has NEVER run under 49 at a championships
                      Sanya has never run a season's best (let alone a PB) at a championships.
                      Technically she has. Her 49.00 in the Berlin WC final was a season best until she went on to run her 2 sub 49s at the end of the season

Comment

She has NEVER run under 49 at a championships i don't know why she would start doing so next year

MAybe with her new race strategy and racing plan TBO will be running under 49 anyway :P She's certainly worth low 49's
                        But CO has never run low 49. Why would she start doing so?

Comment

Originally posted by ATK

Have you bothered to read the premise of this whole thread ? :?
                          i deserve extra credit

Comment

[quote=mump boy]
                            Originally posted by ATK
                            Originally posted by "mump boy":11y2pnpw

Have you bothered to read the premise of this whole thread ? :?[/quote:11y2pnpw]
                            If you mean her changing her racing tactics, question still stands as a direct response to your statement on SRR.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
                              Have you bothered to read the premise of this whole thread ? :?[/quote]
                              If you mean her changing her racing tactics, question still stands as a direct response to your statement on SRR.[/quote]

Because CO has changed / is changing her tactics and SRR isn't?

Comment

Working...
                              X