Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 More Jamaican positives [Powell & Simpson win judgement]

I think I might be hearing too many voices, but I heard again that 2 Jam sprinters and three throwers has also turned up positive... I seriously don't know what to believe at this point.
    Last edited by gh; 09-11-2015, 04:30 AM.

Re: Looks Like It's True!!! - Tyson Busted

Originally posted by eldanielfire
    Originally posted by tm71
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    Originally posted by Bob Duncan
    Haven't Tyson and VCB been training in the same location in Florida?
    If I'm not mistaken, they both trained with Lance Brauman, the former Arkansas coach who went to prison.
    what do u expect ? It would like if your tax preparer was the same one wesley snipes used then u shouldn't be surprised u might get into trouble too ! if TG trusted people like that then he is totally naive and deserves his fate. But why does a sport keep associating with people like conte, graham and so many other dubious at best characters ?!?!
    I agree....to some extent. However you enter college as a teenager, do you honestly think these young athletes know who are the likely dirty or clean coaches? Especially when sponsorship companies are encouraging to go with the most successful and probably using the "not guilty until proven guilty" guilty response to any queries.
    Absolutely true. if your job is running and that is all u know and leave all the details to others who come across as the trusting uncle types then it is likely u might get burned.

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk
      RJR Sports can report that 2 Olympic medallists are among 5 Jamaicans who returned adverse Analytical findings for banned drugs in June.

wow.... I heard 2.... But.... wow....
      What's RJR Sports and link to that report please?

Comment

Originally posted by zidan
        I think I might be hearing too many voices, but I heard again that 2 Jam sprinters and three throwers has also turned up positive... I seriously don't know what to believe at this point.
        So half a dozen in just one weekend ? And there aren't any big meets this weekend !

Comment

Originally posted by norunner
          Originally posted by t_monk
          RJR Sports can report that 2 Olympic medallists are among 5 Jamaicans who returned adverse Analytical findings for banned drugs in June.

wow.... I heard 2.... But.... wow....
          What's RJR Sports and link to that report please?

RJR Sports is a radio station here in Jamaica.... More will come later, as of now, the link I have is: https://twitter.com/kayraynor

Comment

Originally posted by zidan
            Ate the throwers from JAM? Post is ambiguous.

Comment

I am very saddened to hear this. Saw it first on Ato's twitter feed.

I like Tyson Gay. Certainly didn't have any ill will toward him.

t_monk, do you have a link to that report you've cited? I don't see anything on their web site.

http://rjrnewsonline.com/

I've got a bad feeling in my gut...
              Regards,
              toyracer

Comment

Ouch! This hurts ... as much as VCB. Two of the best sprinters and ambassadors for T&F. Dunno what to say, other than, Ouch! This hurts.

Not ambassadors as in outgoing personality and always talking to the general public ... but because of quiet professionalism and classy demeanor.

Comment

Lots of speculation. So, to be clear, there are 2 Jamaican sprinters, who have medalled at a major championship, who have also tested positive for something in June?

Comment

Please god please not Usain....

Comment

More busts:

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=46469

Comment

And as soon as I posted, RJR News now has this headline:

BREAKING NEWS Five Jamaican athletes reportedly test positive for banned substances

Not good.
                        Regards,
                        toyracer

Comment

smh

Comment

Yikes! The shoe about to fall off the foot.
                            http://img2.pict.com/c9/f0/bf/2845608/0/b.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by toyracer
                              And as soon as I posted, RJR News now has this headline:

BREAKING NEWS Five Jamaican athletes reportedly test positive for banned substances

Not good.
                              I guess the saying must be true "where is smoke there is fire"
                              So I ask how is it possible some people on this board to know this information before it even hits the news wires ?

Comment

Working...
                              X