Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabe Jennings

What has happened to him, its a shame this
    tallent has become dead from the neck up.
    He needs to change his diet and liquid
    consumption and get back to serious running

Re: Gabe Jennings

There's an item on him in the new Sports Illustrated (Roger Clemens on the cover). He's a loser.

Comment

Hope all you boo-birds are happy now: check out the front page for the sad ending to Gabe's oddesey.

Comment

Monkeys!

Comment

I say that AT LEAST half of what appeared in the series of stories on Gabe's journey is made up.

Comment

Well, as has been said, there is nothing wrong with a college graduate taking some time off b/f entering the real world. But, Jesus, I don't think that Gabe had any idea what he was getting himself into. Could things have gone any worse?!?! Didn't he get a hepatitis (sp) shot before he left? Was he not warned about crime in Latin America? At least he didn't try to trek through the Darien Gap b/t Panama and Colombia. He'd likely be a dead man now if he'd tried that, with all the guerillas and drug runners in that area.

I hope he can resume serious training now. I wonder if his heart is still in it now, though.

Comment

I hope I have to eat my words, but I think Gabe's naional class competitive days are over. I don't think he will ever approach his top form. And that wild bike trek not only didn't help him any--I think it substantially set him back.

Comment

Working...
              X