Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what surprise(s) does Jenn Suhr have in store for us?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what surprise(s) does Jenn Suhr have in store for us?

Tweet this afternoon

<<2 Big announcements happening soon regarding the future of my Pole Vault.>>

Re: what surprise(s) does Jenn Suhr have in store for us?

Originally posted by gh
    Tweet this afternoon
    <<2 Big announcements happening soon regarding the future of my Pole Vault.>>
    Preggers!

Comment

I saw the same tweet and had the same thought. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Twins??

Comment

Great news, if that's the case! Here's hoping soon is soon.

Comment

I don't know if that is the announcement or not, but I know Jenn loves babies, especially my babies , and when that does happen it will be a joyous occasion for her and Rick.

Comment

Well if it was babies, I would think she would have said so by now? :P Still no announcement. Maybe she is switching shoe sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
                Well if it was babies, I would think she would have said so by now? :P Still no announcement. Maybe she is switching shoe sponsors
                Most of the women I know are very shy about announcing a baby early, because of the very real threat of miscarriage. If she is indeed with child, maybe she's just being 'cautious'.

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
                  Is she scheduled for any meets soon?
                  Has she cancelled any?

Those would be indicators of a possible pregnancy, right??

But wondering why she threw that tweet at us, and hasn't followed up!
                  Normally, when someone does that, they make the announcement with a few days!

Comment

Still no word on what the big announcement is, but she tweeted yesterday that she will NOT compete at Drake this year!!

Comment

My call: no Drake Relays or track at all for Jenn S. I call retirement (no marketing or money left in the sport). Rumors out of WNY of WNBA or Golf. Currently looks to be in the best shape of her life. But that's my guess at theses "supposed announcements."

Comment

Originally posted by 30yrs-coaching
                        Rumors out of WNY of WNBA or Golf.
                        Well that would be interesting! She's in Indiana right now, is that a hub of any WNBA or LPGA action? I think the LPGA is based in Florida, she was down there recently...

Comment

Originally posted by 30yrs-coaching
                          Rumors out of WNY of WNBA or Golf.
                          Three words: Michael . . . Jordan . . . Baseball.
                          'Nuff said.

Comment

aaronk and polevaultpower had a few posts in the Doha PV thread re: Jenn Suhr, but in case you missed those posts, Jenn was jumping today...

...only 5 jumps today for Suhr at Allegheny, after her 15-3.75 (4.67) outdoor WL(?), Jenn took one attempt at 4.75 and called it a day...
                            http://timerhub.com/getHytResults.ph...140509F009.htm

Comment

Short run PR for Jenn. She said she stopped because of wind.

Comment

Working...
                              X