Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagan The Track Man

Amidst all the coverage concerning the passing of President Reagan, I saw that he participated in track in both high school and college. Does anyone know his event and how good he was?

Re: Reagan The Track Man

all i know is that he graduated from eureka college. a tiny tiny school in central illinois with a decent acedemic reputation. obviously the schools claim to fame is that he went there. good school though but so so small

Comment

If you are referring to the academic standards of the school, then size doesn't matter. For evidence, check out Hillsdale College.

If you are referring to the sports achievements of the school, then just look at any Pac-10 or equivalent school and see how many of their sports stars graduate or can even put together a complete sentence in English (even many of the coaches can't manage that). On a brighter note, there are a few schools (UCLA comes to mind) where the track stars can even read and write!

Comment

no, i was just saying that it had one of the smallest enrollments that i have seen. nothing about it acedemically or athletically

Comment

Oh, I see. Never mind...

Comment

Apparently he was a javelin and discus thrower. And I mean apparently because I am not 100% sure. He was a thrower of some sort.

Comment

Working...
            X