Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any American Track League updates?

Has anyone seen any updates on the American Track League? The website has no new information. There is a schedule of events, but that is about it. The athletes listed only number about 4-5 and they are all ones that are represented by Doyle. The first meet is in about 10 days. Was planning to go to the one in Charlottesville, but am wondering if this thing is actually going to happen.

Anyone out there have any insight on these meets?

Re: Any American Track League updates?

The first meet is free to attend at IU Bloomington - Friday May 2nd. Lolo Jones will be running and the Velveteen Playboys will be providing music. I will probably go, will let you know how it turns out.

Comment

That is the info that is on the website, but that is about the only info on the website.

The Bloomington meet says there will be a men's 1500 and steeple. I'd love to see who is running those events. The one in Charlottesville simply says it is featuring "World Class Athletes." Sounds pretty vague. I really want this to be a success, but would have thought there would be more detailed info about these meets by now.

Comment

Molly Beckwith Ludlow announced at the Des Moines road mile that she'll be running the 800 in Bloomington.
        (She'll also be pacing the 1500 at Drake, she said!)

Comment

Working...
        X