• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Relays- Women's 4x200

Originally posted by aaronk
    Originally posted by Samurai_Runner
    Dominique Duncan......known as @LiteSkinLynn on Twitter.....is an American, right?
    Yet she had a photo that showed her in the Nigerian uniform today!!

Does she have dual-citizenship?

I googled her, and looked it up in all my record books, and they all refer to her as USA.....with nothing said don't about Nigeria!

What gives?
    Why don't you tweet her since you're so curious and think it's so significant?
    I did!!
    She hasn't replied yet!! :wink:

I don't know if "significant" is the right word.
    I'm just curious, since my FAST and Athletics Annuals both list her as ONLY American---no mention of Nigeria....and she attended an American HS and University!!

There are many US runners running for Nigeria ...temeka Jameson went to Eleanor Roosevelt in Greenbelt md born n raise in pg county md and ran for Miami and now is running for Nigeria ....a lot of this is going on.

Comment

Re: World Relays- Women's 4x200

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
      Originally posted by Samurai_Runner
      Dominique Duncan......known as @LiteSkinLynn on Twitter.....is an American, right?
      Yet she had a photo that showed her in the Nigerian uniform today!!

Does she have dual-citizenship?

I googled her, and looked it up in all my record books, and they all refer to her as USA.....with nothing said don't about Nigeria!

What gives?
      Why don't you tweet her since you're so curious and think it's so significant?
      I did!!
      She hasn't replied yet!! :wink:

I don't know if "significant" is the right word.
      I'm just curious, since my FAST and Athletics Annuals both list her as ONLY American---no mention of Nigeria....and she attended an American HS and University!!
      There are many US runners running for Nigeria ...temeka Jameson went to Eleanor Roosevelt in Greenbelt md born n raise in pg county md and ran for Miami and now is running for Nigeria ....a lot of this is going on.
      Regina George ran for the US at world juniors in 2010 but switched to Nigeria in 2012 to got for London...

Comment

Working...
      X