Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Fernandez

Any one have any updates on the former prep wunderkind? Last I heard he had joined Schumacher's group in Portland.

Re: German Fernandez

Hadn't thought about him in a while. In response to your post I did some googling, and found exactly nothing recent at all. As always I hope the best for him. When he has been at his best, he is a most enjoyable runner to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinwr
      Any one have any updates on the former prep wunderkind? Last I heard he had joined Schumacher's group in Portland.

just added to the preclassic 5k. http://preclassic.runnerspace.com/eprof ... ent_id=120

Comment

That's good news -- thanks for the update. Definitely not stepping back on the track in a low-key, out of the way, meet/event. I hope the best for him in terms of his coming back to full health and resuming his development (and do not have high expectations at this moment -- he has not raced in ~6 months and only raced 3 times all last year, iirc).

Comment

might be pacing as Bumbalough supposedly is.

Comment

Fernandez is one of those runners that, without chronic injuries, could be world class by now.

Will be interesting to see what kind of form he is in right now. I hope he can be injury free long enough to show his potential.

Comment

Working...
            X