TV

Wednesday 6/25
    1pm-3:30pm ET/10am-12:30pm PT - Shot Put Qualifying - LIVE on USATF.tv
    7:30pm-10pm ET/4:30pm-7pm PT - Shot Put Finals - LIVE on USATF.tv

Thursday 6/26
    2pm-12:30am ET/10am-9:30pm PT - All Events - LIVE on USATF.tv

Friday 6/27
    2:45pm-10pm ET/11:45am-7pm PT - All Events - LIVE on USATF.tv
    10pm-Midnight ET/7pm-9 PT - LIVE on NBCSN (Field Events will be LIVE on USATF.tv)
    Midnight-12:40am ET/9pm-9:40pm PT - LIVE on USATF.tv
    12:40am ET/9:40pm PT - COOL DOWN - on USATF.tv

Saturday 6/28
    10am ET/7am PT Racewalk - LIVE on USATF.tv
    1:30pm-4pm ET/10:30am-1pm PT - All Events - LIVE on USATF.tv
    4pm-6pm ET/1pm-3pm PT - LIVE on NBCSN (Field Events will be LIVE on USATF.tv)
    6pm-7pm ET/3pm-4pm PT - on Universal Sports
    6pm ET/3pm PT - COOL DOWN - on USATF.tv

Sunday 6/29
    10am/7am PT - Racewalk - LIVE on USATF.tv
    2:30pm-3pm ET/11:30am-12pm PT - All Events - LIVE on USATF.tv
    3pm-4pm ET/Noon-1pm PT - LIVE on Universal Sports (Field Events will be LIVE on USATF.tv)
    4pm-6pm ET/1pm-3pm PT - LIVE on NBCSN (Field Events will be LIVE on USATF.tv)

This pulled from the USATF.tv website.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA

Re: Sacramento Weather

BTW, the above conflicts with what the Sacramento Bee showed, which had NBC (ch 3) showing Sat. and Sun. 1-3 PM PDT.

I checked my DirecTV guide, and they show NBC having the meet Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 PDT, and Universal Sports 3-4 Sat. and 12-1 Sunday.

As usual, check your local TV listings each morning!
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA

Comment

Re: Sacramento coverage [split]

Thanks for posting this. I was just wondering about the TV coverage. I had just tried to go to the usatf.tv web site, but it was blocked here at work. Looks like most of us should have access to most if not all of the meet.

Comment

Re: Sacramento Weather

Originally posted by Alan Shank
        BTW, the above conflicts with what the Sacramento Bee showed, which had NBC (ch 3) showing Sat. and Sun. 1-3 PM PDT.

I checked my DirecTV guide, and they show NBC having the meet Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 PDT, and Universal Sports 3-4 Sat. and 12-1 Sunday.

As usual, check your local TV listings each morning!
        Cheers,
        Alan Shank
        Woodland, CA
        My cable guide had the same Friday night on nbcsn but weekend on NBC

Comment

Re: Sacramento broadcast coverage [split]

Please note that the links on both sides of the home page leads you to misinformation! The USATF.tv site shows the weekend 1-3 (PT) segments as on NBCSN, but DirecTV and other sources say those are on NBC, the main network channel (broadcast ch. 3 in Sacramento).

I signed up for RunnerSpace as posted a comment to that effect on the USATF.tv site.
          Cheers,
          Alan Shank
          Woodland, CA

Comment

Just a reminder:

USATF-TV is covering the ENTIRE day today, from 10 a.m. (Pacific Time) through 9:30 p.m.!!

This will include the Junior Multi's second days, the Senior Multi's 1st day, both 10K's, finals in some field events, heats in the women's 800 (Should be GREAT!!), and much more!!

When was the last time you got almost 12 hours of T&F online----for FREE??

Comment

Webcast quality is very poor here. Anybody else having issues?

Comment

They seem to be providing race videos very shortly after each heat. Those videos are high quality. It might be best to watch those. Live streams are usually blurry for me too because of slow connection. But the posted videos are high quality

Comment

Yep, I've been watching the videos and I agree.
                  I can only get full-motion in the "low quality" setting, grrrrr.

Comment

Stream was good in Canada on high quality, little old 2nd-hand laptop, didn't freeze or lag once.

Comment

Yes, it's both pathetic and typical of USATF to not be able to provide adequate servers and bandwidth to handle a mere 3,000 viewers. Just more disregard for the few fans the sport has left. :roll:

And apparently USATF has not allowed Flash Results, the timing provider, to post results on their own Web site; to see the official results one must go to the USATF site and navigate a clumsy menu design and then try to read the results in a light gray type font (at least on my computers).

Originally posted by Bob Duncan
                      Webcast quality is very poor here. Anybody else having issues?

Comment

Although the online feed may not be 100% perfect, I am happy that this feed has been provided.

I've been able to watch most of this meet online, as I decided not to travel to Sacto this year to watch it in person.

The video feed hasn't been perfect, but it definitely beats no feed at all.... So thank you USATF!!!

Comment

Does anyone have audio? I had it during Hep hurdles.. since then silence.

Comment

This webcast is worthless!!

No audio (as indicated above), a constant nosebleed seat POV, no visable board with height (in Hept HJ), no indication of who's jumping.....nothing!!

Luckily, I'm reading a very good novel while I wait for things to improve!!
                            (Janet Evanovich's "Takedown Twenty""!!)

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk
                              This webcast is worthless!!
                              No audio (as indicated above), a constant nosebleed seat POV, no visable board with height (in Hept HJ), no indication of who's jumping.....nothing!!
                              Whine, whine, whine. Pull up a window (or another computer) with live results and you can get all the info you need. I watched a good amount last night and found it quite enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                              X