• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Fantasy Glasgow

Startlists up, transfers still closed.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Re: DL Fantasy Glasgow

I always pick a 100m guy, This time I can't decide between Blake or Thompson, any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Still closed....
      :roll:
      http://fantasydiamondrace.com/

Given that the men's 100m is not a Diamond event, it doesn't matter who you pick - Blake or Thompson - you ain't getting any points!
      :lol:
      My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Open now.

BTW, m100 is pickable.
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by shivfan
          Still closed....
          :roll:
          http://fantasydiamondrace.com/

Given that the men's 100m is not a Diamond event, it doesn't matter who you pick - Blake or Thompson - you ain't getting any points!
          :lol:
          :lol: oops...

Comment

Question? Do we have evidence that picking non diamond entrants gets points?

Comment

I thought as long as there is a diamond next to the event, it is pickable. I got points for Thompson.
              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                I thought as long as there is a diamond next to the event, it is pickable. I got points for Thompson.
                Was he on the fantasy list, or did you have to pick him from main list (ALL) ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
                  Originally posted by Pego
                  Was he on the fantasy list, or did you have to pick him from main list (ALL) ?
                  I think he was on both lists as is m100 in Glasgow.
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I need to see Blake do something related to being a top tier sprinter this meet. He stumbled in New York, so I give him a pass, but then also got smoked in that 200 last week. Blake running sub par. Bolt refusing to run due to not being fit enough, although he had run while not in top fitness in previous years. Interesting stuff.

Comment

The rules are pretty clear:

At each IAAF Diamond League meeting, athletes competing in Diamond Race events can be selected for your team. Athletes competing in events that are not part of the Diamond Race but appear on the programme for the meeting, (e.g. Invitational events or B races) are not available for selection.
                      But given how haphazardly this thing is run, anything could happen :roll:

And, of course, the M100m is a Diamond Race in this meeting ops:

Comment

And in case you use the flags to ID folks, please note Sifan Hassan has erroneously got an Ethopian flag next to her name rather than Dutch...

Comment

They just fixed Hassan's flag, meaning you can now pick her and two Ethiopians. Whether actually doing so is a good idea remains to be seen.

Comment

Trust Perkovic to F**k it up when I choose her as captain ...FFS!!
                            Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Can't win for trying. I wanted to pick both Assefa and Ayalew but couldn't until it was too late, thanks to you know what (had Hassan), so I picked Assefa. I'm so pissed I could spit. Back to the coal mines.

Comment

Working...
                              X