Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Juniors live stream ?

Is anything available if you don't live in the USA?

Apparently, there is a tv station wiziwig.tv that is broadcasting it via their website as well. I am unfamiliar with them.
    Bolt's last year...and my last year as a track fan, it's been fun

Comment

Try www.stopstream.com

Comment

Apparently, there will be coverage later on Eurosport 2, which can be accessed through the Stopstream link ^^^^, kindly provided by CookyM., or through HaHaSport.

Comment

Google (footballhd.me/stream34.html) (I don't seem to be able to link it). Next event on the track is at 5:35 / Pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post
            Did not work for me.

Comment

People in the US can use usatf.tv during many of the sessions, lonewolf

Comment

...and universal sports is using the same commentary team (at least I think it was?) as usatf and it's free. I switched when the audio on usatf kept repeating. I kept getting a delay on something they would say then a few second later the same audio clip would play over again-that I can recall, it was only on usatf.tv

Comment

The Google Chrome/Hola Unblocker/Universal Sports combo worked great tonight! (for a non-American).

Comment

Originally posted by rsb3 View Post
                    The Google Chrome/Hola Unblocker/Universal Sports combo worked great tonight! (for a non-American).
                    Don't you need a subscription to watch Universal Sports? I know hola works for the usatf.tv feed, but how do you use it to get Universal Sports?

Comment

Originally posted by norunner View Post
                      Don't you need a subscription to watch Universal Sports? I know hola works for the usatf.tv feed, but how do you use it to get Universal Sports?
                      I watched the Universal webcast last night and it did not require having their standard ISP's (my Charter is not one of them). The quality was excellent, but I watched it mute, so cannot comment on commentary.
                      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Anyone have a livestream that's working (in US)?? Wiziwig not working. Universal Sports says they start at 7 p.m. (PT). Anything at all.....don't care what language!!

Comment

The wiziwig Russian acestream link is working.

Comment

I can't get anything. I think the pirate stations use the Universal signal and Universal so far only has a wRW from this morning.
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by DecFan View Post
                              The wiziwig Russian acestream link is working.
                              I can't get it to work.
                              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                              X