Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics are so informative that I nearly always watch it mute and it has been great. Thank you, Universal!
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Thank You!
      Originally posted by rsb3 View Post
      The Google Chrome/Hola Unblocker/Universal Sports combo worked great tonight! (for a non-American).
      Regards,
      toyracer

Comment

I'm glad I decided to keep universal sports on my directv package...whew....I haven't had problems at all watching it online...especially on my iPad...

Comment

Coverage still mostly very good, especially their coverage of ALL of the events but I wish they would quit using that behind the pit angle for the high jump.

Comment

Same goes for the javelin view, a better view IMO would have been to show the entire run-up where you can view more than just the torso.

Comment

Love the LJ/TJ angle as they fly past the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
                Love the LJ/TJ angle as they fly past the camera.
                Yep, that's a great view.

Comment

Like many commenting here I truly enjoyed the coverage. Though I preferred the commentating the last two days on Eurosport. Informative, yet light on tone with some humorous remarks as well.

For me, I'd take those gentlemen easily over any and all that I listened to this year to-date.

Comment

I hope Universal keeps this going for the remainder of the season-I will watch hours of it if so-know I'm not alone in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                    X