X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum?

Seems like T&F has lost its energy.

But that's just my view.

the proverbial 40 days and nights without DL competition will do that to you. :-)

Comment

Along with the disappearance of all the animation that happened during these 40 days and nights. (*nudges gh*)

Comment

Originally posted by mal View Post
        Seems like T&F has lost its energy.
        But that's just my view.
        I agree. Wonder if many regulars have not re-registered, with format changes?

Comment

I tried to re-register right after the change and had a lot of difficultly and finally gave up. On a whim a week or so ago, I tried again and had one small issue (I was logged off when refreshing page), I am back to prior ability.

I miss being able to click on newest post in a thread. In addition to preferring the old format and hating change and all.
          Last edited by Fortius19; 08-26-2014, 04:15 AM. Reason: smile face not working, ha

Comment

Aside from the men's HJ, this has not been a stellar year. No Bolt to speak of, not a lot happening on the women's side. The men's 100 could get interesting if the big, healthy names are ever in the same race.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortius19 View Post
              I miss being able to click on newest post in a thread. In addition to preferring the old format and hating change and all.
              You can actually, by clicking on the triangle next to the "last post by", which gets you to that post.
              Or you can see the new posts in a thread since your last visit with the downward triangle next to the thread's title.

Comment

Originally posted by tamabi View Post
                You can actually, by clicking on the triangle next to the "last post by", which gets you to that post.
                Or you can see the new posts in a thread since your last visit with the downward triangle next to the thread's title.
                Did not know that. Rather than informational guide-lines, we need a simple list of 'hacks' for the board. Anyone good at that?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Did not know that. Rather than informational guide-lines, we need a simple list of 'hacks' for the board. Anyone good at that?
                  I (or someone else) could start a thread with some basic hacks somewhere (where? in not T&F?) which would also be the place for people to ask for how-tos, allowing the 'hack' list to grow.

Comment

Working...
                  X