Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Tyson and Asafa looked like ordinary human beings yesterday. I guess being on the "stuff" in the past did wonders for them in their hay days.

Comment

Yes, I noticed that they both looked less bulky than in the past. My mind did not immediately jump to conclusions as to the reason for that, as a lot of peoples' seem to. Also, the non-linear aspect of Gay's getaway is nothing new. He never looks smooth in the early stages. Definitely didn't bother much with running the second half though.

Comment

Originally posted by berkeley View Post
        Yes, I noticed that they both looked less bulky than in the past. My mind did not immediately jump to conclusions as to the reason for that, as a lot of peoples' seem to. Also, the non-linear aspect of Gay's getaway is nothing new. He never looks smooth in the early stages. Definitely didn't bother much with running the second half though.

The start and acceleration phase have never been his fortes but I thought he looked more unstable, worse than normal.

Comment

My bad...right, not a good start...I just noticed he had the fastest reaction time.

Comment

Originally posted by zues2014 View Post
            Both Tyson and Asafa looked like ordinary human beings yesterday. I guess being on the "stuff" in the past did wonders for them in their hay days.
            They will be 33 soon so decline was expected one way or another

Comment

And both are on the track for the Brussels 100m tomorrow....
              My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Working...
              X