Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say it isn't so! [for Spearmon, it is so]

wallace spearmon jr ‏@PrinceSpearmon 5m

In about a week I'll make a statement that will disappoint quite a few people. I apologize in advance. Irresponsible moments
    Last edited by gh; 09-19-2014, 06:24 PM.

Originally posted by MJR View Post
    wallace spearmon jr ‏@PrinceSpearmon 5m
    In about a week I'll make a statement that will disappoint quite a few people. I apologize in advance. Irresponsible moments
    First take is PEDs, but that doesn't correspond to 'moments' . . .

Comment

He's been spending a lot of time w/ Bolt...

Comment

If it is indeed PED's, Spearmon should sue his doctor for malpractice.

Comment

his next tweet 2 min later:

"Ready for training and hard work, not being able to run makes me miss it even more. You can't imagine how hard I'm going to train this year"

Doubt its drug use or something like that. probably major surgery or something/

Comment

It's probably a reference to those who have stated he should hang it up or have said that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by cladthin View Post
              It's probably a reference to those who have stated he should hang it up or have said that for years.
              How is that "irresponsible moments"? Said something stupid?
              Man, would I hate to be in the limelight. MANY comments I make, taken out of context, would be mighty hard to 'splain to some folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                How is that "irresponsible moments"? Said something stupid?
                Man, would I hate to be in the limelight. MANY comments I make, taken out of context, would be mighty hard to 'splain to some folks!
                I read that-Irresponsible moments- as a comment from the poster and not part of the quote though it could well be part of the quote-I don't know.

My point about reference was that he was going to disappoint some by continuing his career when some had been calling for him to give it up.
                Last edited by cladthin; 09-12-2014, 01:41 AM.

Comment

kind of an unfortunate thread line in light of his tweet an hour later:

<<Please don't hurt please don't hurt please don't hurt Amen! Don't swell either... Wheels up still sliced open from surgery…>>

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

<<Please don't hurt please don't hurt please don't hurt Amen! Don't swell either... Wheels up still sliced open from surgery…>>
                    He tweeted days ago a picture of himself in the hospital after a surgery.

Comment

I hope he seriously tries the 400m next year. It has been a couple of year since he said he was going to do that.

Comment

Oh, I'm actually kinda relieved it's 'just' surgery (!). So perhaps the irresponsible moments were something he did to hurt himself, that in retrospect, were less than prudent . . .

Comment

Wallace Spearmon: WTF

Can anyone make sense of the cryptic news about Wallace?
                          I know that he has gone way down hill lately in performance.
                          Whats he going to announce now? (He is the real killer in the Simpson case, He shot Pistorious's girlfriend?)

Anyone here with a clue?

Comment

Huh ? I don't have a clue.What cryptic news ? Huh ?
                            "Sprintin' ain't easy,baby !

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

Could it be a "Sex Change operation". I also forgot that he
                              rides a "crotch rocket " and could have hurt himself bad enough to end his career!
                              Last edited by flashback; 09-12-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X