Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezer Track

"INDIANAPOLIS - USA Track & Field sponsor BENGAY will support Masters (age 40+) programs USATF announced Thursday."

Almost too funny to be true (which it is). I almost fell out of my walker when I read it!

Re: Geezer Track

And once you are out fo the walker will you be competing?

Comment

If you wander over to the MJ drug thread, you'll see the product of your book - no joke!

Comment

I'm clueless! What am I looking for? Something in those 155 posts? Help me please!

Comment

OK, cut to the chase, I outed myself there with this:

http://home.comcast.net/~gpc3/HJ.JPG

I really did read your book cover-to-cover and tried to use its precepts on myself and my athletes.

Comment

Hey I guessed right! I pulled that picture up!! There's a lot of good things happening in that picture. Most old guys who were probably straddlers can't get to that position, especially with the head back. I would like to see the knees a bit higher but that's just being nit-picky. Now I know those standards and I can surmise that is something below 5'6". How much below.

I'm quite impressed. Maybe I'll take back the pompous comments!!!

Have you found the book helpful? I know it was written on a youth level but I have had good comments.

Comment

I'm 53 and it was appropriately 5'3. Yes, I did find it good, precisely because you did spell out everything so clearly. My compliments to the chef.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X