Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wineturtle View Post
    wineturtle waits....
    I got mine on Saturday, that is only one postal delivery day ago.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

you got screwed too!

Comment

It does not seem like any member of the US Postal Team involved in getting the Feb. T&FNews to my mailbox today has to worry about a positive test for performance enhancing drugs.
        Tom Hyland:
        "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Mine came in the mail today (I have snail-mail version).

[Add: It ruined by sleep last night, as it kept be up very late ... ;>) ]
          Last edited by 26mi235; 01-23-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Mine came today

Comment

And I got mine today + I have to contend with both the US and Canadian Postal Service. At least now I can relax for a while. Yes, I have the Digital version but I still very much need the paper version.
              Told this before, but once when I was still living in Bergen, Norway I got the mag. in 16 days and this was by ship from New York (6 days) and all the way from Los Altos. This was in 1959.

Comment

Most humble apologies from me and the rest of teh T&FN staff, but the April issue didn't leave the printer until a week late. Some ugly production problems at our end that we simply couldn't work around. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                  Most humble apologies from me and the rest of teh T&FN staff, but the April issue didn't leave the printer until a week late. Some ugly production problems at our end that we simply couldn't work around. :-(
                  The March issue says it---the April issue---would be out on March 5-----which is today.
                  So it's NOT late!!

Comment

Working...
                  X