Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Williams' legal 10.97!

Someday, I would love to read a behind-the-scenes account of your job as the Pre MD. I know you're a little busy now, but any chance that will ever happen? You can leave out the messy parts (haggling over $$, ego clashes, etc.), but, of course, that would be the best part.

Comment

We all want to hear about the messy parts.

But then again, we really don't.

-----

Unless Williams renounces her amateur status she can get no compensation from the Pre for her attendance.

OK, she might be able to get travel, lodging and reasonable expenses. But I don't know that for sure...

Comment

Generally speaking, when not worried about losing money, it's a lot of fun. Next best thing to competing. Now where's that 2:48 rabbit...

Comment

Yes, travel, lodging, and meals. No prize money allowed for a collegian with eligibility.

Comment

Just had to do it since it was the first oldest thread. Lauryn Williams better get it together if she still wants a future in T&F.

Comment

Thisis from a month earlier

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5282&p=64500#p64500

Comment

It's not the oldest thread, but it is(or was) the last thread with the weird final post date of Dec 31, 1969. You actually have to go to the 2nd-last page(867 on Current Events) to find the oldest threads with "correct" last post dates.

I would be curious to know why those last several threads have 1969 as end dates though(including some from 2008).
                There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by Cam9412
                  Just had to do it since it was the first oldest thread. Lauryn Williams better get it together if she still wants a future in T&F.
                  I was completely lost until this post :lol:

Comment

Working...
                  X