Live reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live reports?

Anybody there with wi-fi want to clue us homebodies in?

Re: Live reports?

here's an idea... get a ticket and come watch the meet if it is that important and you can't wait the 5 minutes it may take to see results on the web

Comment

it's not about the results - it's about what happened! And if you're are wiring me the money to fly and attend, I'm all about that! I accept Visa also.

Comment

if I had a cushy government job/pension like some people, I would indeed love to wire you the money to calm your track jones down

as that is not the case, I am willing to send you live updates for a small fee of $150/day. Much cheaper than getting here yourself, eh?

Comment

Go to the thread I am about to start called "Karma" and I'll give you a live report on what NCAAs were like.
          "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

and if you don't like the report you'll get a new one in your next lifetime? :-)

Comment

A simple no would have sufficed. Here is a bit of a live report from a canuck with the obvious canuck bias but there are some pretty good lines about a 3 year old assistant and the crowd:

"It felt strange being in the crowd with the mesomorphs, the ectomorphs and the portly, panama-hat-wearing coaching types."

http://www.mailman.srv.ualberta.ca/pipe ... 01095.html

Comment

Working...
              X