Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletes Missing In Action

Does anyone know what happened to Marshevet Hooker (Myers)? Did she retire from track? The last I know is that she got injured but, that has been a while ago...

I went to her Twitter site.
    About 3 months ago, she Instagrammed a photo with the blurb being that she was about to make a BIG change.....and that she was nervous, but looking forward to it.
    She didn't say what it was, however.

Then just recently (today or yesterday?), she said her "comeback" was going well...and that "Rome wasn't built in a day"....but she indicated she was talking about 2015!
    At least, that was MY interpretation!

I also told her about this thread, and invited her to come here to comment.

ADD: Above tweet wasn't from yesterday; it was from December 12th!
    She said "Come back is in the works......Rome wasn't built in a day...."
    Last edited by aaronk; 01-28-2015, 07:25 AM.

Comment

She's been busy having babies with Willis McGahee. I think she just had her second kid with him this fall. His 10th. From eight women.

Edit: The second kid was probably just be a rumor, it was from a gossip website based on a picture of them together, but looking at her Twitter, I don't think it is true. Maybe it was an old picture someone dug up and turned in to a new rumor. http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...8th-baby-mama/
      Last edited by polevaultpower; 01-28-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
        she's been busy having babies with willis mcgahee. I think she just had her second kid with him this fall. His 10th. From eight women.
        jeez!!!!!

Lol

Comment

Edited my previous post. I think the second baby is just a rumor. There was an "article" that came out in August 2014 saying she was pregnant again, but she posted a very non-pregnant selfie on 9/7/14. But that is who the first baby daddy is.

Comment

She provided information in the Gay/Drumond case:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/trackandfie...sion-1.2877052

Comment

Originally posted by gktrack
              Anyone know what's up with Aldrich Bailey?
              After searching, I cant seem to find anything indicating where he is now. He is no longer on the TxA&M roster and he does not see to have transferred to any other school based on what I could find...

Comment

Bailey's twitter is @trackislife43 all I could find from recent tweets was him confirming to FloTrack that is is not on the roster and that he is trash. I don't have the patience to read the past 9 months to guess what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                  After searching, I cant seem to find anything indicating where he is now. He is no longer on the TxA&M roster and he does not see to have transferred to any other school based on what I could find...
                  Re: Aldrich Bailey... running unattached in New Mexico today, he finished first and set an indoor PR of 45.96...

Comment

Working...
                  X