Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA m4x4: Collegiate Record for Texas A&M

Note that the correct split for the 3:02.86 are these:

(Greg Coleman 46.52, Bralon Taplin 45.12, Shavez Hart' 45.89, Deon Lendore' 45.33);

And the splits add up !!

Comment

now that I properly adjusted the original ones, yes!

Comment

And A&M might have run faster had Florida not been knocked into the popcorn machine by the LSU runner.

Comment

60 winner, Ronnie Baker TCU 6.52, anchored TCU with 45.49.

Comment

So what is his 200m time??? [Baker]

Comment

I heard there was almost a brawl on the infield between Florida and LSU?

Comment

That wouldn't surprise me; I don't ever think I've seen an athlete go flying into the infield like the FL guy did and he was lucky to have not gotten injured. Imagine if FL was still in the championship picture and walked away with zero instead of 6-10 points? I found the whole thing really disappointing since the final race projected to be one of the best races in the meet. Also, I doubt there's much love lost between those SEC competitors.

Comment

I had to work all weekend, so being able to watch free replays of both days of the NCAA Indoor coverage online on ESPN3 has been much appreciated. Cyril Grayson's elbow action was not cool... Glad LSU was DQ'd, and that it didn't affect the team standings for Florida. Hopefully I won't subconsciously find myself rooting against LSU on principle in all future athletic competitions, and especially when they play Florida, because of this.. (smile)

Comment

Last year, Florida and Texas A&M got into a shoving match (and both DQed), and LSU won. This year, it is Florida and LSU getting into a dust up (with LSU DQed), and Texas A&M winning.

Not sure if next year Florida gets to win with the other two getting into an altercation, or if Florida is the problem and they will get into it with one or the other (or both).

I actually haven't seen this year's race, and I am a gator alum.

Comment

Not sure that I've ever heard the expression "I Went to a fight and a track meet broke out"

Comment

The two gents got a little close to each other coming into the turn and both raised elbows, with the LSU chap winning the battle for leverage.

Comment

No the LSU guy straight up push Florida off the track. Lol

Comment

Is there a video link?

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                              Is there a video link?
                              http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_...B_OEM_ID=30500

Comment

Working...
                              X