Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolt vs. Gatlin: Who will dominate the sprints this year?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt vs. Gatlin: Who will dominate the sprints this year?

Yesterday Bolt ran 20.20 seconds for the 200m, Gatlin ran 20.10 on the same day.

It is shaping up to be an interesting year.

Bolt still looks heavy, it is clear that he has a lot of work to do. Gatlin on the other hand looked very smooth and relaxed.
    Last edited by gh; 04-12-2015, 07:51 PM.

Sorry guys I spelt dominate wrong. I want o change it can you guys help me please?

Comment

I'd say this will be Gatlin's best year so far. I expect 19.mid and 9.7x from him!

Comment

I don't care about 200 because bolt is invincible, but there were years where Gatlin just outworked Bolt and that will show this year in the 100. You can't just turn it on and undo everything in 6 months. Gatlin will prove Nike right and Obama wrong and will be the fastest man in the world by the end of the year. The best thing commercially for Bolt would be to get "injured". I will have to sell my puma shoes and get Nike ones
        Last edited by spammer; 04-12-2015, 01:21 PM.
        Bolt's last year...and my last year as a track fan, it's been fun

Comment

Is this question real? Of course he will dominate this year like he has been doing since 2008. There should never be any doubt. Bolt has dominated Gatlin and all others the past two championships and will do the same this year.

You can bookmark this quote. Shelly Ann Fraser will do the same.
          Last edited by zues2014; 04-12-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

It is my opinion that current sprinters in the world have a mental problem when they lining up with Mr. Bolt and rightly so. It appears many under perform when they are in the same heat of 100 or 200. Kudos to Bolt to strike fear in his opponents heart.

Gatlin win silver in the world if he stays healthy. He will make the Rio final but no medal IMO because of his age.

Comment

I don't see Gatling being intimidated. He might get beaten by Bolt, but it isn't likely to be by much and Bolt will have to fight for it.

Comment

Gatlin will dominate the sprints this year, but Bolt will probably win them in Beijing.

Comment

Originally posted by zues2014 View Post
                  Is this question real? Of course he will dominate
                  I always enjoy your circumspect, measured, impartial analyses. Actually you don't need to post anything at all for us to intuit your insights . . .

Comment

Gatlin 100m and Bolt 200m Just like that ....right now Bolt length will give him advantage in the 200m but not sure about 100m ....And be Aware of Ryan Bailey ...He is doing Great at the moment this Yeat

Comment

Originally posted by benjastar123 View Post
                      Gatlin 100m and Bolt 200m Just like that ....right now Bolt length will give him advantage in the 200m but not sure about 100m ....And be Aware of Ryan Bailey ...He is doing Great at the moment this Yeat
                      Ryan Bailey?

Really?

He was beaten by a Chinese athlete recently. I don't think he will be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by akeemmtrackaz View Post
                        Ryan Bailey?

Really?

He was beaten by a Chinese athlete recently. I don't think he will be a factor.
                        That Chinese sprinter is not a bum friend...plus it's only April. Bailey still has a chance to be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                          That Chinese sprinter is not a bum friend...plus it's only April. Bailey still has a chance to be really good.
                          He will definitely have a chance to be really good, but will it be good enough to face the likes of Bolt, Gatlin or even Blake or Rodgers?

Bailey won't be a factor this year.
                          Last edited by akeemmtrackaz; 04-12-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry But right now we cant expext nothing from Blake ...its been like almost 2 years we havent really heard of him ....Yes i Have faith he will be back into old form ...BUt nothing is given ....Consider hamstring is a really bad injury .....I hope well for him but Dont know ....And yes Bailey will be a factor in the Usa This year ...He is young and Tall and fast ..

Comment

If I would be realistic i would Say Blake for Next Year Rio .....by then he had enough time to test his legs against competitors ..and will get enough strength and flexibility in hamstring ....I hope he doesnt rush it again this year ....To be honest He knows how he feels at the moment ....But if i was him ...I would only focus on 1 event this year ...maybe the 200m ...and by next Year in Rio really step up his game again...anywau i wish him good luck nd hope he dont rush it this year again

Comment

Working...
                              X