Bowie 22.2x/ Ahoure

Tori Bowie 22.02
    Felix 22.05
    Dafne or VCB 22.10
    Fraser 22.13
    Ahoure 22.21
    Okagbare 22.25

Comment

I still have my money on Felix, but if anyone is to upset, it will be Schippers. Here's how i see it

Felix: 21.79

Schippers: 21.90

Bowie: 21.99

Okagbare: 22.07

Safp/Ahoure: 22.20
      Last edited by BigNate; 04-13-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

wow soo many sub 22 bro ?

Comment

Morolake Akinosan (U. of Texas) ran 22.70 (PR 22.68); she is a collegian and thus ahead of others in training/racing but still better than the (other) world-class women.

Comment

Originally posted by benjastar123 View Post
            wow soo many sub 22 bro ?
            Yes but look at who I said would run those sub 22s. I think it's plausible, no?
            Last edited by BigNate; 04-13-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

The "plausibility" takes a hit because the 200 can be so lane-dependent, so finding people running that fast in places 4 and 5 is tough to do.

Meaning that even if they were all in that kind of form, the track would most likely conspire against somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                The "plausibility" takes a hit because the 200 can be so lane-dependent, so finding people running that fast in places 4 and 5 is tough to do.

Meaning that even if they were all in that kind of form, the track would most likely conspire against somebody.
                Point considered. However in spite of that fact, I think the talent of these ladies can overcome the supposed disadvantage of less favorable lane placements.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNate View Post
                  Surprised you didn't mention Schippers. She may be a heptathlete, but something tells me she will opt for the 200m in Beijing.

I still have my money on Felix, but if anyone is to upset, it will be Schippers. Here's how i see it

Felix: 21.79

Schippers: 21.90

Bowie: 21.99

Okagbare: 22.07

Safp/Ahoure: 22.20
                  Well afterall nothing is impossible ...your prediction might be accurate ...But im sticking to mine ....I think something like 21.90 can take the cake this year

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                    Morolake Akinosan (U. of Texas) ran 22.70 (PR 22.68); she is a collegian and thus ahead of others in training/racing but still better than the (other) world-class women.
                    Seems that even with an extra spot to Beijing, there are many pros who will be in a place to out perform NCAA athletes as trials will be their focus. (Duncan, Bowie, Tarmoh, Atkins, even K Whitney)
                    As good as Akinosan, Prandini, K Brown etc have been i find it tough see them ahead of the other ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                      Seems that even with an extra spot to Beijing, there are many pros who will be in a place to out perform NCAA athletes as trials will be their focus. (Duncan, Bowie, Tarmoh, Atkins, even K Whitney)
                      As good as Akinosan, Prandini, K Brown etc have been i find it tough see them ahead of the other ladies.
                      Soo what are your predictions?

I thinl there is alot of new comers but it takes atleast 3 years for them to complete dominate

Comment

Originally posted by BigNate View Post
                        Surprised you didn't mention Schippers. She may be a heptathlete, but something tells me she will opt for the 200m in Beijing.
                        Because they called her "Dafne" because for some reason she gets called by her first name and not by her last name?
                        (Unless there's suddenly another very fast Dafne in the sprinting scene...)

Comment

Originally posted by benjastar123 View Post
                          Soo what are your predictions?

I thinl there is alot of new comers but it takes atleast 3 years for them to complete dominate
                          I would pick Felix to win a medal for sure. But I can't predict medals/placings for anyone else. It's too early to tell and last year didn't help make anything clearer.

Comment

Gonna say....

Felix
                            Schippers
                            Bowie
                            Okagbare
                            VCB
                            SAFP
                            Ahoure

This is contrary to what my heart says.... But that's what I am going with for now... Btw is Felix does the 200/400 double she doesn't medal in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by tamabi View Post
                              Because they called her "Dafne" because for some reason she gets called by her first name and not by her last name?
                              (Unless there's suddenly another very fast Dafne in the sprinting scene...)
                              LOL. That was an honest mistake. I know her name was Dafne but am so used to calling her Schippers that I guess it didn't register to me when I saw the title

Comment

Working...
                              X