Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "cheats" worked their asses off too.

I think that the clean people winning Olympic medals are the exception rather than the rule. Therefore, I think it is rarely the case that people are being "cheated" out of medals.

Comment

Originally posted by JumboElliott View Post
      The retroactive medal reassignment just proves how much of a lost cause people are pursuing.
      Lost causes can and should be pursued because right is right. And sometimes those who pursue lost causes come out winning; just ask Vin Lananna.

Comment

I think that the clean people winning Olympic medals are the exception rather than the rule. Therefore, I think it is rarely the case that people are being "cheated" out of medals.
        Ok Mr. Black Cloud...you got one perverted system of honor man...and you have nothing to buttress your theory. Oh and btw, I work in Illinois criminal justice system, and the " everyone does it" rationale is quite common among sociopaths.

Comment

Beebee has described your "perverted system of honor" to perfection. Your rationale would have to be one of the most pathetic justifications I have ever read on this board.

Because drug cheats worked their arses off to obtain their ill gotten gains we should give them a free pass? God help us if you are ever allowed to run the justice system. As Beebee says, many criminals and sociopaths worked their arses off as well. Bernie Madoff successfully worked his arse off as well. Let Bernie go. Give him all the money back. Stuff all the people whose lives he ruined.

So where do we start? I know. Ben Johnson, Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong would be a good starting point. Give them their medals back. Apologise. Compensation. I mean let's put this issue to bed and get rid of drug testing once and for all.

Comment

Working...
          X