X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prandini Not One, But Two WL's Today at Mt Sac

100=10.92
    200=22.42
    Last edited by bruce3404; 04-19-2015, 01:23 AM. Reason: correction to 100 results

Results show 10.92.

Comment

She's special. Might be her second and third best events too.

Comment

I was told to relax when I said she was.the.great white hope. White girl can run her ass of.

Comment

Originally posted by fasttrak85 View Post
          I was told to relax when I said she was.the.great white hope. White girl can run her ass of.
          Because you should. I guarantee that she doesn't care for that bullshit. Leave your race cards at home and let the young woman have fun.

Comment

I think the greatest 'problem' she is going to have in the future is being too good at too many events and possibly being over ambitious at the majors by taking on too much. Hopefully the US trials being as deep as it is will prevent her from ever doing a 100/200/LJ triple. She is world class in all 3 events no doubt.

For sure I believe next year she will be focusing in the trials and Oly as the place to peak. This year though.... I am wondering if she is peaking specifically for the NCAA champs and not thinking towards the summer specifically.

Comment

As a Duck fan, I can tell you that she's VERY team oriented both in words and actions. A trip to Beijing would be a bonus this year, but I believe her focus is on the NCAAs. After all, no one was talking about her like this prior to today, with the main talk being her chances to win the Bowerman, not qualify for the Worlds or next year's Olympics. She'll have a rollicking home crowd as she tries to do both.

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                Because you should. I guarantee that she doesn't care for that bullshit. Leave your race cards at home and let the young woman have fun.
                Lighten up, Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by Madd Marine View Post
                  Lighten up, Francis.
                  Get your own blog and take your own damn advice.

Comment

Get your own blog and take your own damn advice.
                    Wasn't aware that you owned the website.

Get your blood pressure checked.

Among other things.

Comment

That 100 time puts her in contention to make the us team, if she can keep this up !

Comment

When LeMaitre ran his sub10.00 T&FN mentioned the fact he was the first caucasian to accomplish that feat. There is no reason to play pretend here. We don't see white American female sprinters, this is news.

Comment

Very good for a collegiate sprinter. I don't think race has anything to do with it. Female sprints looking good this year.

Comment

I was told to relax becuz,ppl said her pr was,only 11.11 but after indoors,I,knew,she was special 22.54 indoors,is serious bizness.

I think its cool america will have a.good white sprinter. If she creates fanfare more ppl will tune in to see the.spectacle. im sure jenna is not naive to the significance of her success,no matter how she downplays it. Doesnt this make her.the first white american under 11?

Comment

be mellow my friends, be mellow

Comment

Working...
                              X