X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATK
    replied
    Originally posted by Dickson View Post
    Both have run sub46.00 this season, but that was some weeks ago.
    You mean during the indoor season, and some months ago.
    Hall pulled up in the indoor NCAA final and Graham pulled up in the SEC indoor 60m final and has been out ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Dickson
    replied
    Originally posted by kellits2gnv View Post
    Hugh graham and Arman hall are both injured. Not sure about the severity of Graham's injury but hall hasn't really been the same since pulling up in a 200 before SECs last year.
    Both have run sub46.00 this season, but that was some weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Dickson
    replied
    While I've forgot the results, I remember thinking, that's what the pros need. Jump right in there. Read about that meet, guess where?

As you know (especially at the HS level) those relays are huge for bragging rights.

Leave a comment:

• kellits2gnv
    replied
    jazz (since I forget to quote)

If Florida can run....

Arman Hall
    Hugh Graham
    Najee Glass
    Dedric Dukes

they'd be hard to beat.

I was shocked actually at Norwoods 44.44, who saw that coming? He was a 45.02 last season. What's really surprising is how early he ran it.

I'd love to see the big three show up healthy at the NCAA's. Not as concerned with the SEC.

Ya know how I keep those fantasy relay teams, well Norwood just replaced Kelly Willie at LSU.
    Hugh graham and Arman hall are both injured. Not sure about the severity of Graham's injury but hall hasn't really been the same since pulling up in a 200 before SECs last year.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    Last year, on the first weekend of May, LSU hosted the "highest quality, small college meet" I've ever been to. Only three schools - LSU, Texas A&M and Florida, that's it. Needless to say, the air was buzzing for both relays.

Leave a comment:

• Dickson
    replied
    jazz (since I forget to quote)

If Florida can run....

Arman Hall
    Hugh Graham
    Najee Glass
    Dedric Dukes

they'd be hard to beat.

I was shocked actually at Norwoods 44.44, who saw that coming? He was a 45.02 last season. What's really surprising is how early he ran it.

I'd love to see the big three show up healthy at the NCAA's. Not as concerned with the SEC.

Ya know how I keep those fantasy relay teams, well Norwood just replaced Kelly Willie at LSU.
    Last edited by Dickson; 04-19-2015, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
    Big, big eyes; on a weekend with some big marks, that is in the top tier for sure.
    Norwood is being carefully managed so that his season extends to the end of Summer, and he probably won't run the 400 again until the SEC Championships.

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    By the way, what do you think about Vernon Norwood's 44.44 season opener?
    Big, big eyes; on a weekend with some big marks, that is in the top tier for sure.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    As we know Texas A&M broke the NCAA indoor 4x4 record, is the outdoor record about to go down also?
    I spoke with one of the current record holders and he predicts LSU will do it? Can you guess who I'm talking about? By the way, what do you think about Vernon Norwood's 44.44 season opener?

Leave a comment:

• Dickson
    started a topic LSU, Florida and Texas A&M......

LSU, Florida and Texas A&M......

...have some serious 4x4 potential. We could be seeing 12 sub 46.00 sprinters out there when they meet up at the SEC and then the NCAA. I can't remember a time where we saw three teams with this sort of 4x4 prowess in the same season.

As we know Texas A&M broke the NCAA indoor 4x4 record, is the outdoor record about to go down also?
Working...
X