X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hogitall
    replied
    Re: Cheseret is awesome!

TRACKSTAR WROTE: "Ritz was throwing down 66s and 67s every lap, and Cheseret worked his way back to the front and outkicked Ritz down the straight. It was a real work of art."

I can't wait to see the meet and the races. Need to clarify that running 66-67 sec 400's in the 5k isn't throwing down. That's only about 14min pace. Not even enough to get you into the meet. If anyone has spilts please post them. I'm curious if he wasn't running faster 4's.

my 2

Leave a comment:

• basehead617
    replied
    Re: Cheseret is awesome!

>I haven't seen anyone comment on this yet: Cheseret from Arizona is one tough
    >SOB. After doggedly trailing Cragg all the way through that 10K on Thursday, he
    >tripped in the 5K. He lost a good 40 meters by the time he picked himself up.
    >And he jumped back in and went for it. And this was no wussy sit and kick
    >race. Ritz was throwing down 66s and 67s every lap, and Cheseret worked his way
    >back to the front and outkicked Ritz down the straight. It was a real work of
    >art.

Yeah i hadn't seen this race mentioned at all.. isnt anybody else pretty surprised that ritz lost?

Leave a comment:

• trackstar
    started a topic Cheseret is awesome!

Cheseret is awesome!

I haven't seen anyone comment on this yet: Cheseret from Arizona is one tough SOB. After doggedly trailing Cragg all the way through that 10K on Thursday, he tripped in the 5K. He lost a good 40 meters by the time he picked himself up. And he jumped back in and went for it. And this was no wussy sit and kick race. Ritz was throwing down 66s and 67s every lap, and Cheseret worked his way back to the front and outkicked Ritz down the straight. It was a real work of art.
Working...
X