Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doha start time

so, if I'm reading things correctly (and clocks have never been my strong suit!), Doha kicks off (at least according to the timer on their site) at 09:00 PDT on Friday (obviously noon EDT).

sorry, all other DTs, you're on your own :-)

Friday's weather in Doha will be sunny and 105 degrees fahrenheit.
    Last edited by zues2014; 05-15-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

or, as the locals call it, "balmy" -

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
        so, if I'm reading things correctly (and clocks have never been my strong suit!), Doha kicks off (at least according to the timer on their site) at 09:00 PDT on Friday (obviously noon EDT).

sorry, all other DTs, you're on your own :-)
        I believe that is for the TV window. The womens Long Jump starts 1.5 hours before that.

Comment

Meet has started. No live results on the website just yet.

Comment

I keep thinking it's a pity that it's not possible to see anywhere what's happening before the tv schedule. I'd like to watch the WLJ or the MSP, but they are being completely ignorated by being hours before the real beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by zues2014 View Post
              Friday's weather in Doha will be sunny and 105 degrees fahrenheit.
              It will be much closer to 80 during the time most of the events take place

Comment

Do you have twitter? If so follow @dldoha for live tweets, or else the DL website has a twitter feed on the right

Bartoletta leading the LJ in rd 1 with a 6.96
                Storl leading the SP with a 21.51
                Perkovic leading the DT with 68.07

Comment

For WORKING live results, get the DL app. It amazes me that years into the DL they still can't get their webpage to not break down during every single meet.

Comment

app not working either (at least not for me)

Comment

gh, do you have an iphone? It's working for me on my android tablet.

Comment

It works with the app for me. Disappointing result from Kovacs; I thought he was gong to crash them all and couldn't even make the podium and 21m. A shame Perkovich missed her MR for a few inches...

Comment

Telecast is supposed to start at 1145 Eastern US. I've just subscribed to BeIn to access it. ($8.95 a month for a sports package that includes BeIn--not bad.)

Comment

not working on my iPhone (I get start lists, but only of two events; no results of anything)

Comment

I can't find the timetable on the DL site or IAAF site.

Comment

Working...
                              X