Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    Pego, you are pissing me off. I was quite happy with my believed to be 195, until I saw you with 225.
    By my count both you and Pego had 210.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
      Pego, you are pissing me off. I was quite happy with my believed to be 195, until I saw you with 225. I got hurt by Okagbare and Birech and also unfortunately Ibarguen didn't get the meet record byt 2nd place did. But happy to see SAFP demonstrated that she is still the one to beat.
      Same for me, Okagbare and Birech. And yes, Ibarguen does not get the MR, so 210 for both of us.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post
        By my count both you and Pego had 210.
        Damn, and I thought maths was my strong point

Comment

Standings are updated. Pego is tied for 25th overall and leading our league.

Comment

I'm doing my usual "Turtle" routine in going from #291 to #123. You Hares had better watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2 View Post
              Standings are updated. Pego is tied for 25th overall and leading our league.
              Anyone know how many entrants there are overall? I seem to remember seeing something just before Doha that indicated about 1,000.

Comment

Anyone know how many entrants there are overall? I seem to remember seeing something just before Doha that indicated about 1,000.
                I don't know how to figure that out. But we could ask someone like trackstar or vaultemort (who I am guessing missed one of the three meets) what place they are in and that would give us some clue.

Comment

I was hoping from more. Okagbare, Birech and Nettey were worse than I expected. I didn't pick Lavillenie because I thought it was impossible for him to jump 6.05m after a shoulder injury (and also because this is his outdoor PR!). Good choices were Barshim, Gatlin and Dibaba. A shame Ibarguen and James didn't get MRs for different reasons.

Comment

I checked with trackstar. He is in 1126th place and he missed a meet. So roughly 1000 actively playing the game and creating new rosters every meet so far is a good round number. That number is sure to shrink as the year goes on.

Comment

Working...
                    X