Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked like Ahye was pressing and then did her hammy as she did last season. Very sad after such a promising start to the year.

This track and conditions looked great. We might not see these times beaten until Beijing and even then it might not happen.

There was a quote from Gardner that she made a coaching change, was she referring to her move to John Smith or has she moved again since?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedster View Post
      Looked like Ahye was pressing and then did her hammy as she did last season. Very sad after such a promising start to the year.

This track and conditions looked great. We might not see these times beaten until Beijing and even then it might not happen.

There was a quote from Gardner that she made a coaching change, was she referring to her move to John Smith or has she moved again since?
      Still with John Smith:
      http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/252...e#.VWsMOflViko

Comment

Thanks ATK

Comment

Originally posted by zues2014 View Post
          Based on that race, if Elaine really wanted to win, she could have done it easily and run a 10.7.
          You made the same comment on another thread and it got me wondering.

Do you believe that she actually did not want to win that race? I've known many sprinters over the years, and not a single one ever got into the blocks not wanting to win.

Comment

Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post
            You made the same comment on another thread and it got me wondering.

Do you believe that she actually did not want to win that race? I've known many sprinters over the years, and not a single one ever got into the blocks not wanting to win.
            Both ladies 100 races finished in a statistical tie but according to zeus the Jamaicans could have easily won if they chose to.

No bias at all.

Comment

We should expect a fall off in times for all of the ladies. Oregon adds about .10 to all the times. All the ladies will come back to earth when they run again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleeting View Post
                We should expect a fall off in times for all of the ladies. Oregon adds about .10 to all the times. All the ladies will come back to earth when they run again.
                How right you are. We will see in Europe, before and especially after the USA Nationals, how many of the Eugene sprint times really hold water. Not holding my breath for too much 10.8 stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleeting View Post
                  I have noticed this over the years as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zues2014 View Post
                    I have noticed this over the years as well.
                    Elaine wanted to win But that Gardner start is incredible .....English start is beastly .....I wonder if she or fraser is a better starter

Comment

Originally posted by benjastar123 View Post
                      Elaine wanted to win But that Gardner start is incredible .....English start is beastly .....I wonder if she or fraser is a better starter
                      I think SAFP is a better, more consistent starter and her pickup over the first 20-30m is unmatched. But Gardner is close, in fact, I think she was the only one who hung with SAFP for the first 30 or 40m in Moscow.

Muriel Ahoure is also very good...

Comment

Working...
                      X