X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA West Regional—Men

start lists

http://www.rtspt.com/ncaa/d1outdoor1..._men_start.htm

LJ - Winner is Ward 8.14 (NWI), places 5-12 are all between 7.87-7.78.

Comment

WOW ronnie baker of tcu FS out of the 100

Comment

Both Teeters(9.95) and Bromell(9.94) only sub 10 both wind aided..when did UTA get some sprinters?

Comment

Niki Franzmair of Oregon, who came in with a 3:42 qualifier, notable casualty of the 1500m heats.

He's probably a better 800m runner. Wonder why Oregon loaded all their mid-distance guys into the 1500 and bypassed the 800 entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA View Post
            WOW ronnie baker of tcu FS out of the 100
            I'm going to bet usc's de grasse wins this , ... A sprinter with a cool head to hold back and do just enough to get to the next round.. that is worth 1/10 in the final..

Comment

Originally posted by player View Post
              Niki Franzmair of Oregon, who came in with a 3:42 qualifier, notable casualty of the 1500m heats.

He's probably a better 800m runner. Wonder why Oregon loaded all their mid-distance guys into the 1500 and bypassed the 800 entirely.
              He ran a very poor 1:51 at conference which didn't get him into the final. His best race this outdoor season was a 3:42 in April, so I suspect the coaching staff felt that afforded his best opportunity to move on. It was a shock to not see a Duck in the 800, given past successes (Greer and Wheating to name the most recent).

Comment

Anybody else having trouble getting results from site?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
                  Anybody else having trouble getting results from site?
                  Yesterday's results are loading just fine. What are you having trouble with?

Comment

<<Anybody else having trouble getting results from site?>>

I got in OK, the first time I tried Friday morning, using the link T&FN gives, but a friend in town for the meet was not getting stuff. Meanwhile, weather: After a pleasant if somewhat windy track evening, we had a post-midnight thunderstorm dropping the overnight temps to 63. At 11:30 a.m. this morning it was 75 and sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post
                      Yesterday's results are loading just fine. What are you having trouble with?
                      I can't page down, all I get is the first 2 names.

Comment

So is Conor McCullough who threw 75.01 in the Hammer today and has a yearly best of 75.88 and lifetime best over 77 competing for the US?

Comment

Originally posted by donley2 View Post
                          So is Conor McCullough who threw 75.01 in the Hammer today and has a yearly best of 75.88 and lifetime best over 77 competing for the US?
                          Yes, since July 12, 2014 he is eligible to represent the U.S. in international competition.

Comment

20.13/1.6 for Bromell (Lee 20.31/2.0)

Comment

Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post
                              Yes, since July 12, 2014 he is eligible to represent the U.S. in international competition.
                              Given all the years he's been in college, he may be able to represent the US in the World's Masters as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X